PDA

View Full Version : I am sorry

kenspain
19-10-2013, 07:41
Good morning U,K sorry we are a bit late with the weather forecast today but after a warm night had to have a dip in the pool first :D:D
With clear blue sky's first thing the sun has now come out it,s 9.40 am here and 19 deg with the forecast of 27deg later.
For those eyes only who like my weather reports.:lol-049::lol-049::lol-049::lol-049::wave:

n brown
19-10-2013, 07:54
%$*&**"@**!!

AuldTam
19-10-2013, 08:26
-DITTO-

It's chucking it down here...on the upside, I now have a good excuse for not washing the car and camper today. So it's TV footie all day :dnd:

scotchjock
19-10-2013, 11:20
Good morning U,K sorry we are a bit late with the weather forecast today but after a warm night had to have a dip in the pool first :D:D
With clear blue sky's first thing the sun has now come out it,s 9.40 am here and 19 deg with the forecast of 27deg later.
For those eyes only who like my weather reports.:lol-049::lol-049::lol-049::lol-049::wave:

We're on our way next week!!

Daiboy
19-10-2013, 11:59
We had one hell of a thunderstorm here last night at Figeura da Foz Portugal but this morning the sky is so blue and the sun so warm, I had to sit inside to eat my brunch. It's tough out here you know.

Daiboy xx

snowbirds
19-10-2013, 12:35
Hi Kenspain,

No problem for us we are up the coast above Valencia:wave::wave:

Snowbirds.

shawbags
19-10-2013, 13:52
%$*&**"@**!!

My thoughts exacltly :confused: should i stay or should i go ,down to spain that is ,going to work out the cost,shawbags.

oldish hippy
19-10-2013, 15:15
i think this should be a banned topic the weather forecast from abroad it ok to do them in the uk as we do talk about the weather most of the time but why should we have the ones from abroad upsetting the english applecart

rhinestone2747
19-10-2013, 15:31
I have just pulled into figuera de foz parked just up from dai boy, and the sun is burning, the bar is open and I am staying a while
:wacko:

jennyp19
19-10-2013, 15:37
Hi there, we are in south of france at the moment, but john wants to head down to Spain in about a fortnight, so hope to meet up with one or two wilders then. So much for my saying we are staying in France for the next few weeks.

quicksam
19-10-2013, 18:14
We had one hell of a thunderstorm here last night at Figeura da Foz Portugal but this morning the sky is so blue and the sun so warm, I had to sit inside to eat my brunch. It's tough out here you know.

Daiboy xx

:help:

Are you on the Campsite or on a beach (wild) location ?

Daiboy
19-10-2013, 18:54
:help:

Are you on the Campsite or on a beach (wild) location ?

Hi Sam, I'm on a site. Orbitur Gala just over the bridges at Figeura da Foz.

Dai

quicksam
23-10-2013, 09:26
Hi Sam, I'm on a site. Orbitur Gala just over the bridges at Figeura da Foz.

Dai

Thanks. Thinking of spending Christmas on a campsite, coming in from Caceres then Luz (barragem) then over to the west coast before heading south.
Do you think this site you are on would be ok at Christmas, would it be open, what are the prices like ? Any other info would be appreciated.

Cheers

Daiboy
23-10-2013, 13:09
Thanks. Thinking of spending Christmas on a campsite, coming in from Caceres then Luz (barragem) then over to the west coast before heading south.
Do you think this site you are on would be ok at Christmas, would it be open, what are the prices like ? Any other info would be appreciated.

Cheers

I think it would be fine. I don't know about the weather at that time of year though. I would be tempted to head further South. Prices are good but being a mainly residential site I think the prices will go up over the Xmas period.

Just checked in the Camping Portugal book. Price goes up over New Year period 28/12 to 31/12 (2012 book price for MH goes from €6.70 to €11.10 per night).

Top up with provisions first unless you have alternative transport. There is a small mart in the village but shops are in Figeura which is a round trip of about 15km.

Dai

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS