PDA

View Full Version : We've bought it

Rod
23-10-2013, 20:06
Thanks to all your insperation and advice we have now got our first MH and have been away and experienced wild camping.

We have bought a 2002 Eura Mobil 636LS on a Mercedes Sprinter chassis with a semi automatic box.

We have wild camped using the POI downloads and really enjoyed the experience. We stopped at Croft Rd in Worcester, a little nosiy when the students returned home at 3:30 hrs. Then the car park in Leominster with several lorries. We then moved on to the park and ride Ludlow. During the early evening the car park is used for the locals to meet but no boy racers and all gone by 22:00 hrs.

Are there any other Eura Mobil owners as I have a few questions on what some switches do and how the ducted air is circulated.

Thanks

Rod :dance:

GinaRon
23-10-2013, 21:02
That sounds great and welcome to wildcamping :camper: :have fun:

Beemer
23-10-2013, 21:44
Are there any other Eura Mobil owners as I have a few questions on what some switches do and how the ducted air is circulated.

Thanks

Rod :dance:

Congrats on your purchase, we part exchanged our Autocruise for a second hand 2004 EuraMobil 690, A class motorhome in February this year, and do not regret it at all. It has behaved itself very well (with a few exceptions) and much warmer and convenient than our coachbuilt previous m/h.
We have been learning the vans unusual but very handy switch arrangements, so hopefully we would be able to help you with yours.
Fire away!
17864 17865 17862 17863
If your ducted air is the same as ours, you may have another gas heater for the cab, and some switches behind the passengers seat that operate a fan to circulate the heat generated from your cab heating.

Blodwyn Pig
23-10-2013, 21:58
:welcome:

Rod
24-10-2013, 20:44
Thanks,

Beemer if you don't mind I will ask some questions after our next trip

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS