PDA

View Full Version : Electric buggy.

runnach
25-10-2013, 19:01
Deleted.

QFour
25-10-2013, 19:06
Hate to be a crash test dummy in one of them ..

Me in one of them you got to be kidding ....

maingate
25-10-2013, 19:15
You are not very observant User1. There are 2 dummies in it in one of the photos. :raofl:

runnach
25-10-2013, 19:40
How does one delete a thread one has started?

GinaRon
26-10-2013, 00:15
I missed it - was it good:D:raofl:

QFour
26-10-2013, 06:21
How does one delete a thread one has started?

Go back to the thread open it with edit and then hit the delete button :raofl: removes it completely but if someone has quoted you then your post vanishes but the quote stays unless you pm the guy / guyess thats quoted you and grovel and then get them to delete theirs as well.

n brown
26-10-2013, 07:34
that was a singularly uncontroversial thread ! keep 'em coming I say !

shortcircuit
26-10-2013, 07:58
I am in Benidorm at the moment and it is overrun with buggies. In one respect they must be an absolute boon to those with impediments however some of which are self inflicted, obeseity. The engineering that has gone into them must be very good in view of the loads they carry and the speeds they get up to. I watched one being delivered and the training was virtually zero and the next thing it just careers off at a high rate of knots so how there are not many accidents I do not no. Passed a lady several times who when on the buggy has a look of total panic and when walking looked totally relaxed.

maingate
26-10-2013, 08:07
I am in Benidorm at the moment and it is overrun with buggies. In one respect they must be an absolute boon to those with impediments however some of which are self inflicted, obeseity. The engineering that has gone into them must be very good in view of the loads they carry and the speeds they get up to. I watched one being delivered and the training was virtually zero and the next thing it just careers off at a high rate of knots so how there are not many accidents I do not no. Passed a lady several times who when on the buggy has a look of total panic and when walking looked totally relaxed.

Can you bring some Baccy back for other Members? :p

shortcircuit
26-10-2013, 08:21
Can you bring some Baccy back for other Members? :p

Please provide your bank details in order I can withdraw necessary funds:p

Just reading that over 500 buggies a day are on the streets of Benidorm, which I find a bit high. A by-law is being introduced to limit hire to those over 55s or with disabilities and fines being imposed for various infringements which if not paid be offender will be recovered from hire company, so would guess at high deposit for buggy.

runnach
26-10-2013, 08:58
Go back to the thread open it with edit and then hit the delete button :raofl: removes it completely but if someone has quoted you then your post vanishes but the quote stays unless you pm the guy / guyess thats quoted you and grovel and then get them to delete theirs as well.

I deleted my reply to your negative reply. Pics deleted with ease but, cant delete OP.

My op was to give an insight to others who may be interested in other options rather than fuel driven vehicles.

I won't bother in future.

I,ve asked admin to delete this now pointless thread.

Ps, I don't do groveling!

maingate
26-10-2013, 10:56
It's not like you to be easily upset mate. I hope my tongue in cheek reply did not offend. I am sure user1 never meant anything by it either. Anyway, it's not the first time I have implied you are a dummy. :p

Anyway, how is it going with the fridge?

QFour
26-10-2013, 12:10
It's not like you to be easily upset mate. I hope my tongue in cheek reply did not offend. I am sure user1 never meant anything by it either. Anyway, it's not the first time I have implied you are a dummy. :p

Anyway, how is it going with the fridge?

Hope mine didn't offend either. Thought you wanted to just delete a post not the whole thread ...

runnach
26-10-2013, 12:35
Yes I wanted whole thread deleted, I was attempting to keep folks informed about a electric buggy that my work has in for assessing, advise on changes that will see car drive further if xyz batteries were installed. Use of solar for charging purposes, ect.

My post was not about who would, or would not purchase and drive such a vehicle, when I first viewed buggy, first thought were, easy light tow behind a MH. Drove it yesterday, was nippy. Enough said, I'm not about to waste my time informing, to read negatives.

Mr Maingate, your reply was humorous, no offense was taken.

Fridge works on gas, I just need to source 12/240v control box my fridge I have, no luck yet. Heading out to MH after this post, still tidying that damn dry powder, horrible stuff!!

ricc
26-10-2013, 12:43
Yes I wanted whole thread deleted, I was attempting to keep folks informed about a electric buggy that my work has in for assessing, advise on changes that will see car drive further if xyz batteries were installed. Use of solar for charging purposes, ect.

My post was not about who would, or would not purchase and drive such a vehicle, when I first viewed buggy, first thought were, easy light tow behind a MH. Drove it yesterday, was nippy. Enough said, I'm not about to waste my time informing, to read negatives.

Mr Maingate, your reply was humorous, no offense was taken.

Fridge works on gas, I just need to source 12/240v control box my fridge I have, no luck yet. Heading out to MH after this post, still tidying that damn dry powder, horrible stuff!!

i didnt see the origional post(s?) seems it was deleted rather rapidly, from what youve now said it may have been interesting....why let a post or two from the forum idiots get under your skin?

Sharon the Cat
26-10-2013, 12:53
i didnt see the origional post(s?) seems it was deleted rather rapidly, from what youve now said it may have been interesting....why let a post or two from the forum idiots get under your skin?

I'm interested too

shortcircuit
26-10-2013, 13:21
The original post appears to have been deleted after the first two post were made which did not appear to be offensive. Getting a bit confused as to why delete what could have been an interesting topic and would have produced feedback that was being sought. Everybody to their own.

maingate
26-10-2013, 13:32

One tries ones best. :king:

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS