PDA

View Full Version : water taps found brixham devon and parking.

justdoitviv
28-10-2013, 12:26
exact location is N50 23.949 W 3 30.910
Two taps with the screw fixings required. Can park next to taps to fill up. Taps mounted on the side of the wooden fence enclosure for boats.

Also a cheap place to park from 6pm to 10am for 2 with stunning sea view or 24 hours for 8. If you didn't want to pay I can say the attendants have not come around in the evening since I been here. Same car park as the water is. N50 23.984 W3 30.945

POI Admin
28-10-2013, 12:47
This car park has previously been reported as a 'No Overnight Parking' location.

Unfortunately the following applies:

Overnight sleeping in vehicles or camping is not permitted, nor is the heating, cooking or preparing of food.

justdoitviv
28-10-2013, 14:02
This car park has previously been reported as a 'No Overnight Parking' location.

Unfortunately the following applies:

Overnight sleeping in vehicles or camping is not permitted, nor is the heating, cooking or preparing of food.

This site has in bold print OVERNIGHT PARKING from 6pm to 10 am 2. It does have in extremely small print the no sleeping bit. but once the curtains are closed no one knows you are at home. I haven't table or chairs out and been here for 5days/ nights between the 4 car parks. Even if you pay 1 for parking.........you can still get the water.

Firefox
28-10-2013, 15:05
Overnight sleeping/parking notices are not applicable or able to be observed unless "overnight" is defined in terms of hours and times of the year because these vary so much.

POI Admin
28-10-2013, 15:51
Overnight sleeping/parking notices are not applicable or able to be observed unless "overnight" is defined in terms of hours and times of the year because these vary so much.

Agreed - but such places are best not included in the POIs in case a member receives a fine ...

justdoitviv
28-10-2013, 16:52

Doesn't mention OVERNIGHT sleeping and cooking. It just says in small print no cooking, no sleeping in vehicle, no camping, no preparing food. So I think they must mean 24/7. I didn't even see the sign its so small. I just saw the big highlighted sign saying overnight parking. Hope im going to be ok. Can they still fine me as im in the car park for another night. I cant move, cause my son didn't come home last night and his battery is flat. If I move he wont be able to locate me and its our first time in this area.

james1508
29-10-2013, 16:51
Thanks for the clear links and description. This help greatly. :cheers:

exact location is N50 23.949 W 3 30.910
Two taps with the screw fixings required. Can park next to taps to fill up. Taps mounted on the side of the wooden fence enclosure for boats.

Also a cheap place to park from 6pm to 10am for 2 with stunning sea view or 24 hours for 8. If you didn't want to pay I can say the attendants have not come around in the evening since I been here. Same car park as the water is. N50 23.984 W3 30.945

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS