PDA

View Full Version : not to be missed

kenspain
29-10-2013, 13:45
Anyone that is over this way this is one thing you should not miss the biggest market in Spain over the next weekend starts Friday night till Sunday night and you can park up any where you can find a place, Last year me and a friend got 2 100w solar panels brand new for 55 euros each. the town you need to find is Cocentaina about 45min drive inland from Alicante. last year over 30 thousand people visit this over 3 days :wave:

Touringtheworld
29-10-2013, 16:31
Just looked - 1397 miles from our house and according to Google maps 20 hours and 41 minutes driving.

See you Friday. Where will you be?

Touringtheworld
29-10-2013, 16:32
....... because Doris loves a market :-)

kenspain
29-10-2013, 17:18
Just looked - 1397 miles from our house and according to Google maps 20 hours and 41 minutes driving.

See you Friday. Where will you be?

About 10 min away from there.:dance::dance::dance:

n brown
29-10-2013, 17:26
I was thinking of going but heard it might be a bit chilly there this time of year. what do you think Ken ?

kenspain
29-10-2013, 17:44
I was thinking of going but heard it might be a bit chilly there this time of year. what do you think Ken ?

You just stick to Portugal the heat here might make you upset 29 today:dance::dance::dance:

NeilyG
29-10-2013, 19:19
You just stick to Portugal the heat here might make you upset 29 today:dance::dance::dance:

Aye, bit nippy for hanging around markets over there. Reckon I'll stick with the markets in nearby Stanley & Chester Le Street. If yer fancy come over here instead to check them out just let me know.
http://www.bestemoticon.com/smiley/langue/grimaces-87899.gif

kenspain
29-10-2013, 19:31
Aye, bit nippy for hanging around markets over there. Reckon I'll stick with the markets in nearby Stanley & Chester Le Street. If yer fancy come over here instead to check them out just let me know.
http://www.bestemoticon.com/smiley/langue/grimaces-87899.gif

I would say you have never seen a market like this. thanks for the offer to come over and look at the markets there but i never plan to come back over there to cold for me and i could never better my life stile there but thanks :dance::dance:

n brown
29-10-2013, 19:34
You just stick to Portugal the heat here might make you upset 29 today:dance::dance::dance:blimey is that all ? they must be thermal shorts you're wearing in your pic!

kenspain
29-10-2013, 19:39
blimey is that all ? they must be thermal shorts you're wearing in your pic!

That was summer mr brown not the winter you see that big yellow thing not much of that there in the winter:dance::dance::lol-049: Any way i need rain now or i will have to pay out and dont like doing that

NeilyG
29-10-2013, 19:56
I would say you have never seen a market like this. thanks for the offer to come over and look at the markets there but i never plan to come back over there to cold for me and i could never better my life stile there but thanks :dance::dance:

You sure about that? 'Designer' clothes at a pinch (yer looking a bit scruffy in your avatar), get yer keys cut, cheap multipacks of chrisps - it's all over here, mate.

kenspain
29-10-2013, 20:07
You sure about that? 'Designer' clothes at a pinch (yer looking a bit scruffy in your avatar), get yer keys cut, cheap multipacks of chrisps - it's all over here, mate.

Thank you for your complement on the way i dress designer clothes how needs them cheap and nasty clothes for me:dog:

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS