PDA

View Full Version : Bespoke conversions

magbrin
31-10-2013, 13:36
We are considering upgrading our MWB Renault Master van (converted for us a few years ago by Mill Garage, in Duns) to something slightly bigger, but still a PVC. Does anyone know (and/or recommend) anyone else who does bespoke conversions in Scotland or the north of England? We have already approached Mill Garage but want to compare what they can offer with one or two other companies.

Alf
31-10-2013, 14:22
Have you looked at East Nuek conversions they will tailor their campers to your requirements

Alf

tranivanman
31-10-2013, 15:14
we have a transit lwb converted by Horizon campers and although we did not have the actual convertion done we are very pleased with it, thats why we bought it because it has all we need but nothing we dont, like ovens, shower ect. as we stay on campsites mainly.
Three seats, fixed bed at the rear , hob, sink ,usual cupboards loads of storage under the bed accessed from the rear, swivel seats front and a toilet.

good luck hope you get what you want.

tranivanman

hextal
31-10-2013, 17:01
Could you do it yourself?

magbrin
01-11-2013, 13:15
Thanks, guys:D

Could you do it yourself?

I wish:D:D

hextal
01-11-2013, 15:25
Thanks, guys:D

I wish:D:D

It's not as tricky as you might think - though it can take a bit of time.

FULL TIMER
01-11-2013, 16:36
came across these on another forum that I have just started to use (in fact I think you also use it) , might be worth a look Moat@home (http://www.moatahome.co.uk/)

magbrin
02-11-2013, 11:20
It's not as tricky as you might think - though it can take a bit of time.

MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm............................ I think my time may be limited:lol-053:
May just stick to knitting a blanket for the new Grandbaby:D

came across these on another forum that I have just started to use (in fact I think you also use it) , might be worth a look Moat@home (http://www.moatahome.co.uk/)
Thanks, Looks interesting.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS