PDA

View Full Version : Costa Brava wild camping.

Shockingdog
04-11-2013, 12:28
May I please ask, can any members recommend wild camping/ parking locations on the costa brava?
locations between the French boarder down as far as Barcelona. If you can and you can give coordinates this would be a great help.Thank you in advance.

kenspain
04-11-2013, 12:34
What time of the year are you thinking of only my son was talking the other day about all the completes they have had over the summer about many motorhomes parked up and next year they will move them all on after 24 hours this is why many are getting there photos taken :goodluck:

Shockingdog
04-11-2013, 14:37
What time of the year are you thinking of only my son was talking the other day about all the completes they have had over the summer about many motorhomes parked up and next year they will move them all on after 24 hours this is why many are getting there photos taken :goodluck:
Hi Kenspain.In answer to your question our trip will be in March and April 2014.I appreciate that quite a lot of the Costa Brava is very built up but studying the maps there are also quite a lot of unspoiled areas on that coast that we would like to see? Any advice on places to stop would be a help.

kenspain
04-11-2013, 14:56
I will ask my son if he can recommend somewhere that way and PM you the answer if that ok :wave:

Shockingdog
04-11-2013, 15:31
I will ask my son if he can recommend somewhere that way and PM you the answer if that ok :wave:
That would be great,many thanks.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS