PDA

View Full Version : Hayfield 28th-30th March

tresrikay
26-03-2008, 18:26
Off to my little bit of parsdise again this W/E, incase anyone wishes to join me.

missElaineous
27-03-2008, 11:17
I really like Hayfield too, not been for a few years, will really have to try to get there again this year. It's got a real old-fashioned "proper" campsite feel to it. There's a nice cycle ride to New Mills (The Sett Valley Trail). Lots of pubs in village too. :D Have a good weekend.

wildman
27-03-2008, 15:47
Happy birthday Rick

grath
27-03-2008, 18:28
Happy birthday Rick

Happy birthday to you,
squashed tomatoes & stew,
bread & butter in the gutter
happybirthday to you!
Happy birthday Richard!!!:cool::D:cool::):D:cool::):D
96 today;)
from Graham & Kath xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tresrikay
31-03-2008, 17:27
I really like Hayfield too, not been for a few years, will really have to try to get there again this year. It's got a real old-fashioned "proper" campsite feel to it. There's a nice cycle ride to New Mills (The Sett Valley Trail). Lots of pubs in village too. :D Have a good weekend.

Was a bit wet this weekend but still got a good walk in on saturday, just got back before the rain started. I agree with you about Hayfield, It has become my second home, 2 nights cost me 7.20, cheaper than my lunch and a pint. I go nearly every second weekend, a good weekend will be May queen parade day W/E 9th 10th 11th May, I will be there. Parade is on the 10th.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS