PDA

View Full Version : K2 Crawley

Martin P
06-11-2013, 18:16
Hi all, does anybody know if it is possible to park a 22ft motorhome at or near the K2 arena in Crawley as we will be at an event there on the 16th nov
Many thanks
Mart

herbenny
06-11-2013, 18:20
There is a small layby opposite where I have seen lorries parked if you have problems parking in the car park :D

Martin P
06-11-2013, 18:22
Many thanks
Mart

fletch
09-11-2013, 19:54
K2 has got a very large car park which isn't fitted with height restrictors at the entrance so parking would probably be fine and probably the most secure with its security cameras, maybe a call to check overnighting would be advisable though.

Now a word of warning, Crawley is a ....hole at best, and just to add confidence to the motorhomer hoping to keep his wheels & stereo, K2 is nicely nestled next to Crawleys worst two estates 'Broadfield & Bewbush'. I live just a few miles away & would not overnight there with confidence!

herbenny
09-11-2013, 21:15
K2 has got a very large car park which isn't fitted with height restrictors at the entrance so parking would probably be fine and probably the most secure with its security cameras, maybe a call to check overnighting would be advisable though.

Now a word of warning, Crawley is a ....hole at best, and just to add confidence to the motorhomer hoping to keep his wheels & stereo, K2 is nicely nestled next to Crawleys worst two estates 'Broadfield & Bewbush'. I live just a few miles away & would not overnight there with confidence!

We too from Crawley but thankfully not the two mentioned above ...I agree they can both be like the Bronx and I certainly wouldn't overnight in either area. However like everywhere there is good and bad :)
The area I live is not that bad in fact its pretty nice.......but then again compared to where I was brought up this is paradise :)

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS