PDA

View Full Version : Snowbirds on the way home

snowbirds
09-11-2013, 14:06
Hi all,

We are heading home,we travelled up from Alicante to Zaragoza via Huesca and across into France via Lourdes and a LIDL,a couple of Hail Marie's to get me through.Now near Brive-la Gaillarde and we have rain.i have the Alfa out the roof with a towel over it having paid 4 euros to French Fon, but the view is nice and still 11 degrees so may be sun tomorrow.

Snowbirds.

REC
09-11-2013, 14:12
Bet you are already planning the next trip? Have a great journey back...I am sure the rain will clear...until you get to UK!!

snowbirds
09-11-2013, 14:37
Hi Rec,

We had to head home as sending all the news about the weather in Spain seemed to upset a few of the hard term Wild campers keeping a stiff upper lip back in Old Blighty, holding there end up while I just enjoy the SUN IN SPAIN!!!. Sorry I Got A Bit emotional then ,but yes more trips and sun planned.:have fun::cool1::cool1::banana::banana::raofl::raofl:

Snowbirds.

Bet you are already planning the next trip? Have a great journey back...I am sure the rain will clear...until you get to UK!!

mariesnowgoose
09-11-2013, 14:46
Special thunderstorm on order for your homecoming, Snowbirds ;)

snowbirds
09-11-2013, 14:52
Hi mariesnowgoose,

Thank you for your kind welcome,I just need one from MTM before I slash my Wrists,:sad::sad::wave::wave:

Snowbirds.

Special thunderstorm on order for your homecoming, Snowbirds ;)

shortcircuit
09-11-2013, 15:03
I would suggest that you turn back as the weather has just stayed the same, 24+ with sun.:)

snowbirds
09-11-2013, 15:34
Thanks mate,

If I didn't need to sort some things at home I would be going back.

Snowbirds.:baby:

I would suggest that you turn back as the weather has just stayed the same, 24+ with sun.:)

oldish hippy
09-11-2013, 15:50
well it is 35 degrees in the shade oh just woke up it is cold wet and miserable here snowbirds please bring the weather back with you or you will be sent out to retrieve it

snowbirds
10-11-2013, 07:29

n brown
10-11-2013, 07:36
turn round while you still can !ask Ken what the weather's like, i'm sure he'll tell you!

mariesnowgoose
10-11-2013, 08:00
Do you really have to come back?

I'd head back south for that sunshine! :D

oldish hippy
10-11-2013, 08:57
think snowbird is got senile dementia doing things backward coming home to the coldest part of the year and leaving the warmth of spain

kenspain
10-11-2013, 09:35
turn round while you still can !ask Ken what the weather's like, i'm sure he'll tell you!

no way after the last lot of stick I got for putting it on here look at the TV if you need a weather report. 21deg where I am :lol-053:

snowbirds
10-11-2013, 10:20
Thank you all,

It has eased to a force 4 now and the rain has stopped for a while,and even though its 12 o'clock I don't feel like a beer as the sun is not out.Alfa still hanging on in the plastic bag on the roof,who was it that had theirs in a microwave box on a broom handle sounds a good idea.This Aires at Turenne is quite but just below the town with it's narrow streets but very tight to get into if you are over 25 feet, down a narrow walled side road and I think I will have to do a couple of turns to get back out from watching a couple of French vans this morning.It's nice to have company even if you can only nod to one another.Have fun.

Snowbirds.:dance::dance:

Dezi
10-11-2013, 13:45
We left Calais yesterday morning as it started to rain. Dover bright sunshine until Guildford.

As we came down the M3 between Winchester and Southampton the rain started, becoming very heavy & the sky became very dark.

Idiots still speeding & overtaking without any lights on.

Nice to be back I thought.

Dezi

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS