PDA

View Full Version : Wilding In Spain.

vindiboy
11-11-2013, 10:04
We are going to Spain late Dec or early Jan and plan to Wild camp where ever we can, we know of lots of good places we have used before but are wondering if it is getting more difficult to wild there, we have been to Portugal for the last two Winters wilding but fancy Spain again, if it becomes too much hassle we can roll into Portugal which we love but a change is on the cards .I know that a lot of Aires have been established in Spain and will use them too.

Dorset Diver
11-11-2013, 10:32
Hi,

My wife and I are very senior citizens and we are off to Spain late January. We have some longer stay sites booked in the south but would like to wild on our way down from Santander and back. Do you (or anyone else) have any advice?

Best regards

DD

P.S. How do you set this thing to email me when I this thread changes?

kenspain
11-11-2013, 10:49
We are going to Spain late Dec or early Jan and plan to Wild camp where ever we can, we know of lots of good places we have used before but are wondering if it is getting more difficult to wild there, we have been to Portugal for the last two Winters wilding but fancy Spain again, if it becomes too much hassle we can roll into Portugal which we love but a change is on the cards .I know that a lot of Aires have been established in Spain and will use them too.

Yes it is get getting a bit hard now if you have any thing that looks like a motorhome that's why a lot of my friends here are going over to the standard vans that look like work vans from the outside. But if you stay away from large groups of other motor homes you should be ok, the beaches are were the problems are but inland your be ok, Make sure you look out for some new signs they have put up showing a caravan and a motorhome with a red line on it, it means that they are not allowed to use this road they are nearly always roads that lead down to a beach, also if you park in a public car park make sure you fit in the parking bay and not over hang this is a new silly bloody thing they have started around Alicante I found this out Sunday night when we went fishing,:wave:

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS