PDA

View Full Version : gas it

grahamb
11-11-2013, 17:04
Just for information gas it are currently offering 10 percent discount but the wild camping discount /or free european gas connectors doesnt work in conjunction just ordered an 11 kg bottle and outside fitting kit 158 delivered thats the price of the gaslow bottle on its own

MykCamper
11-11-2013, 20:37
I'm looking to install a complete twin 11kg system, who's giving the best deal at the moment? Anyone got a used one for sale?:anyone:

grahamb
12-11-2013, 21:59
Cheapest i could find was from gas it themselvs free postage on anything over 60 quid and 10 percent off at the moment e bay quite a bit more expensive delivery from ordering to delivery less than 48 hours

iveco4x4
12-11-2013, 22:55
Fitted a gas it 11 kg earlier this year

Great price and very easy to fit. I got an in locker fitting kit and the whole setup was in within 30 minutes

And I still have room for a local bottle in the locker if required

Rich

Land Rover Chris
13-11-2013, 03:44
I was thinking of installing a twin 6kg bottle type with external fill but now like the look of the under slung cylinders if I can keep one bottle in the locker. Has anyone fitted the under slung type? How/where did you fix it.
Sorry for hijacking. :ninja:

Captain Biggles
13-11-2013, 04:12
Fitted a gas it 11 kg earlier this year

Great price and very easy to fit. I got an in locker fitting kit and the whole setup was in within 30 minutes

And I still have room for a local bottle in the locker if required

Rich

Yep, me too, only difference being that I opted for an 'External Filling Point' which I fitted throught the main side wall of the MH, a bit nervous at first at drilling big holes in the side of the MH, but managed to fit it fine and dare I say, a pretty tidy fit.

Now I have a refillable 11kg bottle and also a 6kg standard bottle (in what I thought was a pretty small gas locker). Gone are the days of paying through the nose for LPG and gone are the days of worrying if the LPG will run out, brilliant!

Great product, great prices, great after-sales support and certainly a great Company! Thank you Gas-it (No, I'm not in any way connected with the Company, just bought one of their systems & very glad I did.

Captain Biggles

:plane:

mikejay
13-11-2013, 07:40
Fitted a twin 6kg gas-it kit with in locker fill point a few months ago took about 30mins to fit i used the original calor regulators from my existing bottles. But i fitted the fill point just below the gas locker so i did not need to make any holes in the bodywork and do not need to open the locker door to fill. Last fill up cost me 65p a litre from morrisons. Gas-it was great my fill point pipe was only 0.5m and i needed a 1m which they sent out to me the next day free of charge :)

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS