PDA

View Full Version : A reason to return

snowbirds
13-11-2013, 17:05
Hi Campers,

Do I think I am near the point of no return? 1,I could get my pension paid in Spain,We are in Europe.? 2,warmer no heat bills.? 3, Health, who knows. I am now on the way home colder more costs.AND I AM MISSING THE SUN.

Snowbirds.cold in Northern Europe.:cool1::cool1:

Makzine
13-11-2013, 17:16
No can't think of one :dance::dance::dance: Best to turn back now while you still can :banana::wacko::banana:

n brown
13-11-2013, 17:29
you must be mental to come back at this time of year,spring is the best time to be in Portugal,go back and see Dai ,whoever he is,and have xmas on the beach

mandrake
13-11-2013, 17:35
unless you have family that needs you ...........TURN ARROUND YOU FOOL THERE IS NOTHING HERE EVEN THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL HAS BEEN TURNED OF DUE TO THE CUTS

Byronic
13-11-2013, 17:51
Spring/Summer UK, Winter in Espana,works for me.....so far!

invalid
13-11-2013, 17:52
As I see it you are faced with a serious moral dilemma, if you come back you will suffer the hardships with us, as you were born to do.
If you stay abroad you will have to suffer the pangs of guilt knowing we are suffering without you, possible suffering more to make up for you not being here.
Difficult decision, but Iím sure youíll come to choose the right one.

dave and mary
13-11-2013, 18:12
Hi Campers,

Do I think I am near the point of no return? 1,I could get my pension paid in Spain,We are in Europe.? 2,warmer no heat bills.? 3, Health, who knows. I am now on the way home colder more costs.AND I AM MISSING THE SUN.

Snowbirds.cold in Northern Europe.:cool1::cool1:

Hi, We have now been back in the uk for coming up to 2 years, and yes I miss the sun, I miss the people in the village where we lived. After 7 years Mary started to miss seeing the grandchildren on a regular thing, and our daughter was taken ill, so for us it seemed the only thing to do. For me it was the best 7 years ever and if things had been different we may have still been living out there, but now I think we done the right thing and go over in the m/h, when we wont to, I would not buy a property, and go and live there now with the state of there economy . Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

:drive: :drive:

Rodeo
13-11-2013, 18:21
Just think yourself lucky that you have a choice! Some of us (like me and swmbo) are stuck in UK for a while yet!

wolvesamongus
13-11-2013, 18:39
Listen to the voice within, only you can make the right decision all other replies are based on what others would do.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS