PDA

View Full Version : Cachting big fish tonight

MATS
14-11-2013, 15:59
Stormy weather tonight so off fishing on Llandudno Promenade next to the loos, hoping for lot of bites as I have fresh bait.....must remember to park into the wind.

Admin
14-11-2013, 17:56
Stormy weather tonight so off fishing on Llandudno Promenade next to the loos, hoping for lot of bites as I have fresh bait.....must remember to park into the wind.

There is no storm forecast tonight for Llandudno, so I hope this is not some kind of wind up about the radar key threads.

We do not tolerate trolls here.

Smaug
14-11-2013, 18:17
There is no storm forecast tonight for Llandudno, so I hope this is not some kind of wind up about the radar key threads.

We do not tolerate trolls here.

Are you STILL on about radar keys? You are beginning to look like the troll now. Are you deliberately trying to wind people up with a topic that most others have decided it is best to let lie? :wacko:

Or do you have a personal issue with MATS?

Either way, I think you will serve yourself & the forum better by not winding things up even more. Just a personal opinion of course. ;)

MATS
14-11-2013, 20:51
As ever small hooks catch big fish in a storm

Admin
14-11-2013, 21:30
Are you STILL on about radar keys? You are beginning to look like the troll now. Are you deliberately trying to wind people up with a topic that most others have decided it is best to let lie? :wacko:

This thread was a deliberate wind up by MATS. There is no storm tonight and his mention of the toilets is in reference to the RADAR key thread.

In the other thread that you have challenged my moderation in; the thread is about toilets and in MATS post he said he was using his RADAR to avoid it. This was to wind up another member who has left the forum because of the continuing dispute between them. MATS even had the cheek to like his post when he said he was leaving.

do you have a personal issue with MATS?

Can you see the posts that MATS has deleted from this thread where he trolls me?
No you cannot, because you are not the administrator, you are getting involved in a situation that does not concern you and you have incomplete information.

I think you will serve yourself & the forum better by not winding things up even more. Just a personal opinion of course. ;)

When it comes to my administration of this website I think it would be best if you kept your personal opinion to yourself. You do not have access to deleted posts or other important information that I do.

I will not have members trolling on this website!

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS