PDA

View Full Version : Well, really! Disgraceful...

mariesnowgoose
29-11-2013, 11:13
I knew oldish hippy was after a new telly, but I didn't realise he was this desperate!

Black Friday frenzy - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2515454/Black-Friday-frenzy-shoppers-fight-Britains-best-discounted-deals.html

(Sorry about link - I hate iPads )

mariesnowgoose
29-11-2013, 11:27
Seriously though, this article shows just how sick we are in the west.

If we were starving to death and it was food they were fighting it might be slightly excused.

All hail, Thatcher's Children! : bow:

oldish hippy
29-11-2013, 11:34
no i not after telly saw you in the picure in north benton

trevskoda
29-11-2013, 12:35
Seriously though, this article shows just how sick we are in the west.

If we were starving to death and it was food they were fighting it might be slightly excused.

All hail, Thatcher's Children! : bow:

meaningless greed people buying stuff that they prob dont require,rather than food shelter health

Wooie1958
29-11-2013, 12:36
I went up to our ASDA this morning for a friend who wanted one of them tellys .................. LOL

Never even got out of the car ........................................ it was absolute MAYHEM .......................................LOL

n brown
29-11-2013, 13:45
here in the west country we let others do the queuing- much more civilised.

then we mugs 'em !

Xbox One fans who queued for new console at midnight ROBBED on way home | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2511931/Xbox-One-fans-queued-new-console-midnight-ROBBED-way-home.html)

kimbowbill
29-11-2013, 17:38
I was at work, shame I missed it, NOT, thought there was a recession, fuel poverty, food banks but money can be found for tv's, smashing.

invalid
30-11-2013, 11:41
What I donít understand, is there rarely seems to be anything worth watching on the box, and if there is, when you get to this age we have probably seem it, and the story lines are so boring, and if they come up with a newish idea weíve got to have some brain dead d list celeb involved.
So this grumpy old bugger will not be spending money on a new tv till thereís something worth watching, and I donít care if itís in HD, surround sound, 3D, or what ever new wierd idea they have to prize money out of me.( ref N Brown, even though Iím from the west country Iím far to slow to take up mugging.)

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS