PDA

View Full Version : Any info for wild camping between Murcia and benidorm

Carry on campin
04-12-2013, 09:33
Hi any one out there any info on wild camping on Spanish Coast as going next week for three months ?We live in dordogne and going via bordeaux to burgos then seville following on to malaga then meandering up to Benidorm .any info would be great .thanks carry on campin.

kenspain
04-12-2013, 10:43
Before i can help i need to know what you motor looks like if it looks like a motorhome not many if it looks like a normal van many :wave:

MykCamper
04-12-2013, 20:43
If you scroll down for the last few days, JenyP19 has just travelled that area and has left a load of useful stops with coordinates & fotos!:cheers::goodluck:

vindiboy
04-12-2013, 21:30
If you scroll down for the last few days, JenyP19 has just travelled that area and has left a load of useful stops with coordinates & fotos!:cheers::goodluck: I can't find her posts, is there a members list somewhere ? we are going to Spain shortly for a few months, not been for a couple of years so not sure if our old stopovers are still available, so any locations would be very welcome.

Tezza33
05-12-2013, 00:42
I can't find her posts, is there a members list somewhere ? we are going to Spain shortly for a few months, not been for a couple of years so not sure if our old stopovers are still available, so any locations would be very welcome.

http://www.wildcamping.co.uk/forums/spain/33420-another-couple-stops-wilding.html

Carry on campin
06-12-2013, 19:34
Before i can help i need to know what you motor looks like if it looks like a motorhome not many if it looks like a normal van many :wave:
Hi! It's a motor home kontiki sift

kenspain
06-12-2013, 20:07
In the winter it,s not to bad the summer with a motorhome a bit harder, When we go on the beach for the day and then at night we go inland and find a small village to stay and back the next day to another beach, there is places you can stay and wont be move on but they fill up very quickly this time of the year.:wave:

John Thompson
07-12-2013, 07:41
We have a Hymer S700 and have been wild parking along the coast from Vanencia to Murcia and south.

The "No Camping" rule applies. You can park in a car park overnight but not put awnings, chairs tables, etc. outside the van We park on our own not with crowds of other vans in the honey pots. We don't stay in the place we overnight during the day. Don't overstay your welcome.

Play the game and the Police won't bother you.

general7
26-01-2014, 13:47
You can park in the supermarket carpark in abir nr benidorm , everyone stays over night there,

I have also camped at the back of benidorm nr the market , behind the hospital , no probs . 10 min walk into town

really you dont have any trouble as long as you dont expect to camp in the middle of any town along the coast.

hope this helps

simonr70
22-03-2014, 15:07
Hi any one out there any info on wild camping on Spanish Coast as going next week for three months ?We live in dordogne and going via bordeaux to burgos then seville following on to malaga then meandering up to Benidorm .any info would be great .thanks carry on campin.

The mountain range goes along the motorway from Murcia to benidorm and there is lots of great spots to pull up for the night.
Nice BBQ area near Elda and Petrer

Motorhomelover
22-03-2014, 20:07
In the middle of Mojacar. Next to my villa apartment.
I have had several motorhomes stay for a few nights.
Next to Thomas's supermarket and the villa complex. Great view of the sea

Just message me.
Yours Ian ps once here I can tell you of about five spots traveling north

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS