PDA

View Full Version : Wild camping Calpe Spain

Shockingdog
05-12-2013, 15:24
Have members of this forum any information on places to wild camp in Calpe Spain. I am aware there is a camp site in Calpe has anyone stayed there, if so would you recommend it ?
Thank you.

Frances
05-12-2013, 16:18
We spent one night in a side street near the seafront last year with no problem. A local police car parked up beside us but he didn't bother us. I was about to give you the co-ordinates of the spot where I saw a few vans parked but a quick look on google earth shows a no motorhome sign there.

kenspain
05-12-2013, 16:43
Have members of this forum any information on places to wild camp in Calpe Spain. I am aware there is a camp site in Calpe has anyone stayed there, if so would you recommend it ?
Thank you.

I been to the campsite and it was not for me. But what time of the year are you going in the summer they don't like you wilding in the roads but winter time you should be ok we go fishing down there and had no problems. if you go straight through the town you will see the the campsite is on the left hand side back from the road you will see all the flags carry on down this road and just pass the big hotel there is some places you can park up.

deckboy
05-12-2013, 17:18
We were in the campsite in Calpe a couple of weeks ago Calpe Mar Camping (http://www.campingcalpemar.com/en/inicio_camping_calpemar.html) and there were vans parked just round the corner every night, some for 3-4 days. There were also vans parked in many different side roads.

There is also a dedicated Motorhome park further along the road.
ODISSEA CAMPER AREA CALPE (http://www.motorhomespain.co.uk/)

Flanker7
30-01-2014, 15:47
We got onto an unpaved flats carpark with a great view of the rock. There was loads of room. It was just off Partida Manzanera.

billi
31-01-2014, 06:37
you could just go 5km north to moraira beach.lots of room and no hastle.[ignore the "no motorhome or caravan sign" the policia local dont mind you staying there.

kenspain
31-01-2014, 06:57
you could just go 5km north to moraira beach.lots of room and no hastle.[ignore the "no motorhome or caravan sign" the policia local dont mind you staying there.

Sorry to say this but it,s not the local police you have to worry about its the Guarder that will tell you to move but this time of the year you should be ok.:wave: But do remember if there is a sign there they will fine you on the spot

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS