PDA

View Full Version : joke

chrisinbrighton
06-12-2013, 11:40
Thousands are said to be gathering outside Nelson Mandela's house....
Del Boy & Rodney have told them to F*ck off

seamus
06-12-2013, 16:55
well then, lets hear it!

chrisinbrighton
06-12-2013, 19:40
well then, lets hear it!

Are you that thick ??????????????

Siimplyloco
06-12-2013, 19:49
Are you that thick ??????????????

I'd like to hear it too, otherwise it's a not a joke at all, given the demise of nm.
And I'm not thick either.....
John

chrisinbrighton
06-12-2013, 19:50
well then, lets hear it!

By he way just because you and 11 others liked him or have paid respect for him on here how about the other 8520 something other members we all have the right to our opinions
And yes I may very well get told off so what

Siimplyloco
06-12-2013, 19:53
By he way just because you and 11 others liked him or have paid respect for him on here how about the other 8520 something other members we all have the right to our opinions
And yes I may very well get told off so what

Of course you are entitle to your opinion: I'd just like to know what the joke was! If there was one, sick or otherwise....
John

chrisinbrighton
06-12-2013, 20:00
I'd like to hear it too, otherwise it's a not a joke at all, given the demise of nm.
And I'm not thick either.....
John

this is mandela house if I have to explain the joke whats the point
Nelson Mandela House (http://www.ofah.net/blog/nelson-mandela-house/)

Siimplyloco
06-12-2013, 20:15
this is mandela house if I have to explain the joke whats the point
Nelson Mandela House (http://www.ofah.net/blog/nelson-mandela-house/)

The secret of good comedy is matching the joke to your audience....
John

chrisinbrighton
06-12-2013, 20:20
The secret of good comedy is matching the joke to your audience....
John

As the saying goes you can't please everyone Maybe I should give up the Mirror & start reading the Sun or Daily Malicious

FULL TIMER
06-12-2013, 21:24
Glad I'm not the only one with a sense of humour , can't see what all the fuss is about a man is dead a former terrorist at that so what, people die everyday they are all important to someone. Will there be all this fuss when Gerry Adams pops off, he is also a hero and freedom fighter in many peoples eyes but he'll allways be a murdering terrorist piece of scum in mine

seamus
06-12-2013, 21:56
So I'll see you're Gerry Adams and I'll raise you Mark Thatcher, he is a convicted terrorist and gun runner. Lots of people, and I'm one of them, would consider Thatcher herself as a terrorist.
We could be here all night.
The people of Seweto and indeed the whole world including presidents and even our own Prime minister, in a mealy mouthed way, are tonight celebrating the life of madiba.
The people of this country danced in the streets and held parties to celebrate the death of Thatcher, a tyrant who tore this country to bits
But if you want to make jokes, and I use the term loosely,about a man who was revered the world over, you just batter away.
seamus.

FULL TIMER
06-12-2013, 22:18
So I'll see you're Gerry Adams and I'll raise you Mark Thatcher, he is a convicted terrorist and gun runner. Lots of people, and I'm one of them, would consider Thatcher herself as a terrorist.
We could be here all night.
The people of Seweto and indeed the whole world including presidents and even our own Prime minister, in a mealy mouthed way, are tonight celebrating the life of madiba.
The people of this country danced in the streets and held parties to celebrate the death of Thatcher, a tyrant who tore this country to bits
But if you want to make jokes, and I use the term loosely,about a man who was revered the world over, you just batter away.
seamus.

Of course you are right the world is full of terrorist leaders all loved by there own people but hated by others, I didn't make the joke but did see the funny side of it , as for Mark Thatcher you are probably right again couldn't stand the twat, however have to disagree with your views on his mother. and yes many people also showed their ignorance and lack of respect on her death ,no doubt I will show mine when that other true terrorist, traitor and war criminal Blair bites the dust you are also right that we could go round and round and be here all night and no doubt end up getting a little heated but we all have differing views on various subjects maybe we should just leave it that way and accept the fact.

maingate
06-12-2013, 22:24

Don't give up the day job. :p

seamus
06-12-2013, 22:27
Of course you are right the world is full of terrorist leaders all loved by there own people but hated by others, I didn't make the joke but did see the funny side of it , as for Mark Thatcher you are probably right again couldn't stand the twat, however have to disagree with your views on his mother. and yes many people also showed their ignorance and lack of respect on her death ,no doubt I will show mine when that other true terrorist, traitor and war criminal Blair bites the dust you are also right that we could go round and round and be here all night and no doubt end up getting a little heated but we all have differing views on various subjects maybe we should just leave it that way and accept the fact.
Thanks for that FT, sensible post. I entirely agree with you re Blair, detest the man.
seamus

maingate
06-12-2013, 22:43
Don't you just love the interwebby thingy.

There is a story doing the rounds that a Young Conservative named David Cameron was calling for the execution of NM and other ANC members. :scared: He even produced a poster with his face on it apparently. :lol-049:

If it is true, it will take some fancy footwork to avoid ruining his credibility. :p

Tezza33
06-12-2013, 22:46
If it is true, it will take some fancy footwork to avoid ruining his credibility. :pDid he have any to ruin?

FULL TIMER
06-12-2013, 22:52
Oh I would love to see that, another total self centred twat living in a world of his own at our expense whilst running around the world handing out borrowed money to all and sundry giving this country a debt that no doubt our great great grandchildren will still be paying off.

Isn't this section meant for jokes well he has made it into the right section

seamus
06-12-2013, 22:57
Don't you just love the interwebby thingy.

There is a story doing the rounds that a Young Conservative named David Cameron was calling for the execution of NM and other ANC members. :scared: He even produced a poster with his face on it apparently. :lol-049:

If it is true, it will take some fancy footwork to avoid ruining his credibility. :p

that's why I used the term 'mealy mouthed':lol-053: The clown has been tweeting all day about what a great fellow Mandela was, this from the man who designed the "hang mandela" teeshirts.

jamesmarshall
07-12-2013, 10:18

The joke is witless but it did give me some food for thought for a moment or two.

Only Fools and Horses was first broadcast in 1981. This was nine years before Mandela was released by the South African Authorities and was a relatively unknown 'prisoner of conscience'. 1981 was also the start of Ken Livingstone's tenure as Mayor of London.

It did make me wonder what John Sullivan's motives were by naming the high rise flats where Del boy lived Nelson Mandela House. Was he having a pop at Livingstone's far left, some say 'looney left' views perhaps? or was he attempting to raise Mandela's profile within the UK? Will we ever know?

Bopper
07-12-2013, 10:21
Here's the joke. There were three fellows who started signing up members to go out and kill people with whom they had a quarrel, they bombed, shot and terrorized so many that the elected leaders of the country had no choice but to listen to them, they just made them the leaders of the country. Crime doesn't pay unless you kill enough people to make your point.

jamesmarshall
07-12-2013, 10:28
Here's the joke. There were three fellows who started signing up members to go out and kill people with whom they had a quarrel, they bombed, shot and terrorized so many that the elected leaders of the country had no choice but to listen to them, they just made them the leaders of the country. Crime doesn't pay unless you kill enough people to make your point.

Governments have been doing it forever.

"We've had 87 years to think what war is. To me, it's a licence to go out and murder. Why should the British government call me up and take me out to a battlefield to shoot a man I never knew, whose language I couldn't speak? All those lives lost for a war finished over a table. Now what is the sense in that?" Harry Patch

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS