PDA

View Full Version : Poole to Gijon ???

chrisinbrighton
13-12-2013, 17:59
AFerry is proud to introduce another brand new service to Spain from
LD Lines, in addition to the Poole to Santander route launched earlier this year. From today you can now book 2014 travel from Poole to Gijón!

Whether you choose Santander or Gijón, prices start at £399 / €499 for a car and up to two people.,

Kontiki
13-12-2013, 18:32
Just waiting until we get the van hopefully next week (having front suspension upgraded) then we will probably book. Price came out as £632 return for our van, couldn't see the timetable yet for the Poole to Santander.

Pauljenny
13-12-2013, 19:35
I got the notification today from LD Lines .

Do they tell us whether the boats are posh ,big ,modern stablised ones .... or 2nd hand old tubs ?

antiquesam
13-12-2013, 19:51
Find which ship they are using and Google it. It will have been around under a different name probably but you will get a flavour for it. The Poole -Santander ferry is a common design used on the P/mth-Le Havre run, the Ireland-France routes, and the Birkenhead- Dublin/Belfast route with slight variations.

antiquesam
14-12-2013, 07:58
I see the Gijon route is an extension of the Santander run. The Tuesday ferry stops at Santander and then on to Gijon. The LD website has pictures and details of the Norman Asturias.

chrisinbrighton
14-12-2013, 08:02
I see the Gijon route is an extension of the Santander run. The Tuesday ferry stops at Santander and then on to Gijon. The LD website has pictures and details of the Norman Asturias.

Whats the point in that then ?

antiquesam
14-12-2013, 09:47
Don't know.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS