PDA

View Full Version : Led strip light

Fazerloz
16-12-2013, 18:52
Fitted a nice led stip light today into existing lighting even doing soldered joints instead of connecters, everything looked good until i switched it on.
It worked perfectly flashing,running,pulsing ,sequential, the full works. The trouble is you cannt turn these off, Doh! I ordered the wr.ong ones.
Ahh well some days are bettter than others. Now got a mobile Disco.:banana::banana::rockroll::rockroll::cool1:
Now ordered some that dont flash hopefully.

Syd Lexic
16-12-2013, 19:20
Fitted a nice led stip light today into existing lighting even doing soldered joints instead of connecters, everything looked good until i switched it on.
It worked perfectly flashing,running,pulsing ,sequential, the full works. The trouble is you cannt turn these off, Doh! I ordered the wr.ong ones.
Ahh well some days are bettter than others. Now got a mobile Disco.:banana::banana::rockroll::rockroll::cool1:

Where can i get the channeling to sit the strip in and also the plastic semi circular cover?

Siimplyloco
16-12-2013, 19:30

They should go nicely with my new subwoofer! Now it's adjusted properly we are going to be the loudest MH in Benidorm.....
John

Rodeo
16-12-2013, 19:35
Where can i get the channeling to sit the strip in and also the plastic semi circular cover?
Maybe use some ordinary electical (usually white)plastic trunking,without the cover. A circular cover from the same sort of source?

Fazerloz
16-12-2013, 20:04
They should go nicely with my new subwoofer! Now it's adjusted properly we are going to be the loudest MH in Benidorm.....
John

Usually no shortage of loud music in Benidorm.:have fun:

oldish hippy
16-12-2013, 20:06
Plastic profiles for LED Strip housing and mounting (http://www.tubewayextrusions.com/plastic-led-profiles.html)

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS