PDA

View Full Version : rock pools

reynolds29
06-04-2008, 13:11
Hi everyone. I am intending to wild camp in norfolk and want to take my grandson to the coast, looking for sea urchins and crabs ect. Does anyone know of best places to visit for this? thanks.

cas
06-04-2008, 16:24
We go to wells next the sea and crab off the horbour but theres lots of quieter places along the coast

Nosha
06-04-2008, 18:32
Try Wells for a nice long harbour wall. Most places are a muddy walkabout, such as Brancaster Staithe or Thornham estuary. The southern end of Hunstanton becomes quite rocky along by the sailing club.

lakenham rod
14-05-2008, 05:38
Try The Beach At East And West Runton, Also The North End At Cromer, Lots Of Rocks And Pools When The Tide Is Out, Used To Take My Grandchildren When They Were Small

Rod.

JOHN WEST
16-05-2008, 16:40
hunstanton to cromer is a good road,there is a few over night stops; Hunstanton Ive found a few quite over nights;and the sea road is parkable at night (dont forget to set the alarm clock)for morning; At brancaster staith theres a n,trust by sailclub and council communtie hall whicn has a donation box for over night parking,these are okay if your quite and over night;;theres also a backpackers campsite in village for small campers open all year this (this i recomend)www.deepdale backpackers ,burnham overy is anther over night;also n/trust at morston is anther good place, salthouse is good to for a safe short say; Sherringham ive stay few days parked by church, these places ive been for number of years/times;;;Cromer was diffrent ;;I stoped in feild on coast road i was checking it out,when 3 irish gypsy with big 4wheel & carvans pulled in ;over 2days more and more vans and campers pulled in all different people i never realised there where so many doing the same;when the place was filled up 3 days;i just sneeked off (it wasnt my fault sorry) :eek::eek::eek: have fun all

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS