PDA

View Full Version : wild camping newport south wales

Hobbsy
17-12-2013, 19:21
there is often campers in wikes car park Newport which is just down rd from me. at the moment theres a fith wheel there is it anyone on here? must say I wouldn't recommend it

gaffer
17-12-2013, 20:46
I doulbt if they are on here theres a big American 4x4 pulling it

Hobbsy
18-12-2013, 06:07
Yeah I know, there's lots of them around now though so could be from here! There's also a large American motorohome that stays down porthcawl a lot to that comes back and forth although I haven't seen it for a few months now.

robjk
18-12-2013, 09:03
I wild in the Newport area quite a lot and Wickes car park is not on my list and do not think I would ever even consider it.

Rob

Penny13
18-12-2013, 10:09
My base is Newport, I will leave my bus there if I catch the bus to Cardiff ;)
Someone tried to break into my bus in Newport if you know the area it was on Edward V11 ave but a quiet bit ! Did not get in though just an attempt :) silly really will put it outside my mums next time more activity there :)

Braveheart
18-12-2013, 12:11
I haven't seen the large American MH for months now, but it was parked as bold as brass, and kept moving location, I hope it never got vandalised.
As for Wicks. It is often used as a standby point for RRV'S (rapid response vehicle) Ambulance cars, so may even increase security, although it wouldn't be my personal choice for somewhere to stay overnight.

Hobbsy
21-12-2013, 07:51
I know, that big motorhome used to go back and forth wikes, porthcawl sea front between the arcades and the royal mail sorting office! madness if you ask me!
hey rob, where do you wild in newport then? cant imagine why anyone would like to wild here, i wild near enough anywhere to get out of this hole?

gaffer
21-12-2013, 10:35
I know, that big motorhome used to go back and forth wikes, porthcawl sea front between the arcades and the royal mail sorting office! madness if you ask me!
hey rob, where do you wild in newport then? cant imagine why anyone would like to wild here, i wild near enough anywhere to get out of this hole?

He has moved over to gala bingo car park Thursday don't know if he is still there

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS