PDA

View Full Version : Van wanted.

Trevor
07-04-2008, 12:35
My mate is looking to buy a campervan anything considered been looking on ebay nothing on there.
Price around 2ooo or less.
long weelbase preferred transit if possible.
Within 100 miles of Newcastle.
Contact me through the forum or private message.:)

baloothebear
07-04-2008, 17:39
Loads on here - some of them are positively objects of lust (http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/search.html?isSearchRequest=true&sortOption.sortBy=price.consumerGrossEuro&sortOption.sortOrder=ASCENDING&lang=en&scopeId=MH&_features=on&negativeFeatures=EXPORT&category=&makeModelVariant1.makeId=&makeModelVariant1.modelDescription=&makeModelVariant2.makeId=&makeModelVariant2.modelDescription=&makeModelVariant3.makeId=&makeModelVariant3.modelDescription=&minFirstRegistrationDate=&maxFirstRegistrationDate=&minMileage=&maxMileage=&minPowerAsArray=&minPowerAsArray=KW&maxPowerAsArray=&maxPowerAsArray=KW&minPrice=2001&maxPrice=3000&fuel=DIESEL&transmission=&country=&zipcode=&climatisation=&adLimitation=&daysAfterCreation=&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED)

wildman
07-04-2008, 18:21
My mate is looking to buy a campervan anything considered been looking on ebay nothing on there.
Price around 2ooo or less.
long weelbase preferred transit if possible.
Within 100 miles of Newcastle.
Contact me through the forum or private message.:)
My Transit poptop (photo now added) might fit the bill. I'll take 1500 as it stands.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
http://www.wildcamping.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=3295

Trevor
07-04-2008, 21:10
Loads on here - some of them are positively objects of lust (http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/search.html?isSearchRequest=true&sortOption.sortBy=price.consumerGrossEuro&sortOption.sortOrder=ASCENDING&lang=en&scopeId=MH&_features=on&negativeFeatures=EXPORT&category=&makeModelVariant1.makeId=&makeModelVariant1.modelDescription=&makeModelVariant2.makeId=&makeModelVariant2.modelDescription=&makeModelVariant3.makeId=&makeModelVariant3.modelDescription=&minFirstRegistrationDate=&maxFirstRegistrationDate=&minMileage=&maxMileage=&minPowerAsArray=&minPowerAsArray=KW&maxPowerAsArray=&maxPowerAsArray=KW&minPrice=2001&maxPrice=3000&fuel=DIESEL&transmission=&country=&zipcode=&climatisation=&adLimitation=&daysAfterCreation=&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED)
Cheers for the link Phil.:)

Trevor
07-04-2008, 21:44
My Transit poptop (photo now added) might fit the bill. I'll take 1500 as it stands.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Hi wildman not sure i my mate wants to travel as far as Devon.
I will show him the photo next time he calls in to see me.:)

lenny
07-04-2008, 21:53
I dont suppose your mate would be interested in my winter project:eek:,slightly behind schedule(blame the weather), but should pass MOT this weekend, I've got quite attatched to her but she must go cos I need the dosh to add to the Hymer fund.

Trevor
07-04-2008, 21:57
I dont suppose your mate would be interested in my winter project:eek:,slightly behind schedule(blame the weather), but should pass MOT this weekend, I've got quite attatched to her but she must go cos I need the dosh to add to the Hymer fund.
He might be Lenny can you give me the gen about it and i will let him know.:)

lenny
07-04-2008, 22:09
He might be Lenny can you give me the gen about it and i will let him know.:)

Well, she's a 1985 Talbot express, 2 litre Petrol:eek:, autosleeper conversion,very little history but believed to have done 90k miles, mechanically sound and runs well.

I was planning on selling her on e.bay in a few weeks after a tidy up with a reserve of 2500

Hav'nt got any recent pics but if you look thro previous posts you will find her.

Trevor
07-04-2008, 22:18
Any idea wich forum you posted it on Lenny

lenny
07-04-2008, 22:38
Any idea wich forum you posted it on Lenny

Sorry mate ,looked but could'nt find them ,will sort it out tomorrow:)

Trevor
07-04-2008, 22:41
Sorry mate ,looked but could'nt find them ,will sort it out tomorrow:)

Cheers catch up tomorrow :)

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS