PDA

View Full Version : What should have happened at Christmas...

mariesnowgoose
23-12-2013, 13:02
Thank you Onion ;)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1525324_636688119722255_1702307862_n.jpg

voyagerstan
23-12-2013, 13:28
they have found two , can't find a third one .( too many blondes):D stan

Sharon the Cat
23-12-2013, 13:32
can't find a third one

Here I am!! :wave:

MykCamper
23-12-2013, 13:53
Bet they had 2 satnavs each!:bow:

Randonneur
23-12-2013, 14:26
Nah!!

They'd still be stuck in the shoe shop in the shopping mall down the road!!!:scared:

Don't know about gold, frankinscense and myrrh, more like handbags, shoes and clothes!!!! :rabbit: :lol-049:

oldish hippy
23-12-2013, 14:29
three wise women where and they be frightened to leave the old man at home as he wouldnt do the housework as well as she can well that what she tells us and also it isnt dont like that you have to do like this and the other thing is with three women they wouldnt get anywhere as they would be arguing before they set off as they only used to backseat driving and they would stop every five mins just to check thier makeup if they did make it out as they where led to believe they where going to see a superstar not following one as for making a casserole the would have to convince the sheperd that they needed a sheep and if they where welsh sheperds they would not have trusted a women with a sheep as they where going to murder it and cook it not like the sheperds who care for thier sheep and only need thier fleece which they take off in summer to stop them overheating being the nice caring folk that they are and if you had noticed there where no women ssheperds

Sharon the Cat
23-12-2013, 14:38
Take a breath Hippy :rolleyes2:

Luckheart
23-12-2013, 14:42
three wise women where and they be frightened to leave the old man at home as he wouldnt do the housework as well as she can well that what she tells us and also it isnt dont like that you have to do like this and the other thing is with three women they wouldnt get anywhere as they would be arguing before they set off as they only used to backseat driving and they would stop every five mins just to check thier makeup if they did make it out as they where led to believe they where going to see a superstar not following one as for making a casserole the would have to convince the sheperd that they needed a sheep and if they where welsh sheperds they would not have trusted a women with a sheep as they where going to murder it and cook it not like the sheperds who care for thier sheep and only need thier fleece which they take off in summer to stop them overheating being the nice caring folk that they are and if you had noticed there where no women ssheperds

I know a safe house you can use until it all blows over.

Philcott
23-12-2013, 15:08
I know a safe house you can use until it all blows over.

Hippie's going to need it next time I catch up with him! :hammer:

shawbags
23-12-2013, 16:02
Bet they had 2 satnavs each!:bow:

And Don't forget the hair dryer :lol-049:.

runnach
23-12-2013, 16:12
Third one will be a tv................no, not a telly :rolleyes2::wave:

oldish hippy
23-12-2013, 16:31
and dont forget the batterys

mariesnowgoose
23-12-2013, 18:02
Dearie me, I don't know what sort of women you lot have been mixing with ;)

Wot's a shopping mall - sounds like a swear word to me?
Wot's make up?
Wot the hell is a handbag?
...and... especially!... wot the hell's a hair dryer???!!!

:lol-061:

Randonneur
23-12-2013, 18:31
Dearie me, I don't know what sort of women you lot have been mixing with ;)

Wot's a shopping mall - sounds like a swear word to me?
Wot's make up?
Wot the hell is a handbag?
...and... especially!... wot the hell's a hair dryer???!!!

:lol-061:

If you don't know what any of them are you'd have frightened the life out of the sprog when he clapped eyes on you!!!!! :scared: :scared:

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS