PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Spain

kenspain
24-12-2013, 06:49
Where ever you are I just like to wish you all a happy Christmas and a safe travel. And remember if your down this way a run into any problems let me know and I will help all I can Good luck to you all Ken

oldish hippy
24-12-2013, 06:55
Ken, have you noticed that tthe Mr Brown has now desesrted these shore after giving you grief over your weather forecast and is now sunning himeslf apart from the doctors using his rear as a dartboard getting there own back for giving you grief ok it a different country but it only next door and the word has spread lol have a good day

voyagerstan
24-12-2013, 06:55
all the best to you and yours . on the way friday hop e weather improves abit !!:boat: stan

n brown
24-12-2013, 07:40
All the best to all from the algarve !!!!

kenspain
24-12-2013, 07:43
Ken, have you noticed that tthe Mr Brown has now desesrted these shore after giving you grief over your weather forecast and is now sunning himeslf apart from the doctors using his rear as a dartboard getting there own back for giving you grief ok it a different country but it only next door and the word has spread lol have a good day

I have emailed the Doctor concerned and told him to give him a very large prick from me:lol-049::lol-049: For Christmas and one for the new year :lol-049:

kenspain
24-12-2013, 07:44
Ops he is on line now I am in for it:D:D:D:cheers:

snowbirds
24-12-2013, 08:32
Hi Kenspain,

Have a great Christmas and New Year,

Snowbirds.:cheers:

n brown
24-12-2013, 10:56
have a good Christmas Ken ,and try to stay warm !

kenspain
24-12-2013, 11:10
have a good Christmas Ken ,and try to stay warm !

Do forget Mr B take them socks of they don't go well with sandals :lol-049:

have a nice time:cheers:

wints
24-12-2013, 12:03
We'll be in the Benidorm / Alicante area between mid Feb & early May (hopefully Marjal & LaTorreta, as last winter).
If we do get in contact with you I hope it's just to exchange pleasantries, social, etc...and not for anything that would be more troublesome!

At daughter's over christmas (now) for about 4 days..just got to survive getting ragged / set upon / ambushed by 3 very active Gkids!!

Good thing is that we're in the van on her drive, so undisturbed sleeping is possible.

Best Wishes to all, everywhere

Allen & Eileen

Kontiki
24-12-2013, 18:02
Our ferry to Santander is booked for the 25th Jan. Can't make our mind up where to head for, the south coast - Murcia/Almeria or whether to head into Portugal. Weather likely to be warmer in Spain but Portugal is more camper friendly.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS