PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

MORGANTHEMOON
24-12-2013, 10:46
I would like to wish you all a merry Christmas or Nadolig Llawen as they say in my neck of the woods.

I would also like to thank all of you that came to my meets this year, I 've really enjoyed them and look forward to more next year.

Thank you also to Mongoose, Leelinda and Kimbo for arranging the meets in Hawes, Oxford and Lincoln that I atended.

Thank you Phil (admin) for putting up with me and keeping us all together.

yorkslass
24-12-2013, 11:08
merry Christmas and a happy, healthy new year.

onion
24-12-2013, 20:29
Have a very merry Xmas & good new year ( all the best) :rockroll:

wisper
24-12-2013, 20:35
From Paul & Charlotte merry Christmas everyone

moonshadow
24-12-2013, 21:27
Happy Xmas Haydn and Julie, not forgetting the dogs. Not even mentioning the sheep. Look forward to your next meet hoping we can manage this time!

red ted
24-12-2013, 21:56
I would like to wish you all a merry Christmas or Nadolig Llawen as they say in my neck of the woods.

I would also like to thank all of you that came to my meets this year, I 've really enjoyed them and look forward to more next year.

Thank you also to Mongoose, Leelinda and Kimbo for arranging the meets in Hawes, Oxford and Lincoln that I atended.

Thank you Phil (admin) for putting up with me and keeping us all together.merry Christmas MGM hope you have a great new year and everyone on the wild camping god bless you all , whoops Irish catholic in me .ted and Alison

exwindsurfer
24-12-2013, 21:58
Merry Xmas to all on the site .

carol
24-12-2013, 22:00
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too Haydn and everyone else on Wild Camping. It's been a great year for me, getting to the meets that have been organised by Haydn and others. Have made friends with some wonderful people and had fantastic advice and support from you all when I did my France trip. Looking forward to more of the same in 2014. Wishing you all good things :wave:

jennyp19
24-12-2013, 22:00
I hope you both have a really Happy Christmas & wishing you health, wealth & happiness for 2014 x

and plenty of Wilding

mariesnowgoose
25-12-2013, 06:58
Bah, humbug!

But... hope you all enjoy yourselves today and tomorrow, and here's to fine camping weather for all of us in the New year http://www.wildcamping.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/wink.png.pagespeed.ce.SNEods9ahz.png http://www.wildcamping.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.png.pagespeed.ce.Nem8pNRYrb.png

dave and mary
25-12-2013, 07:12
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all.

blind pew
25-12-2013, 07:43
Merry Christmas to Phil and to everyone else that makes this site so useful and entertaining.

Rodeo
25-12-2013, 07:57
Nadolig Llawen!

Is that correct?!

geocamper
25-12-2013, 11:25
Nadolig llawen o Castell nedd. Thanks to this friendly forum We have been to a number of places wild camping that I wouldn't have dreamed about. Thanks to all and have a safe merry Christmas and a happy wild camping new year.

MORGANTHEMOON
27-12-2013, 07:05
Nadolig llawen o Castell nedd. Thanks to this friendly forum We have been to a number of places wild camping that I wouldn't have dreamed about. Thanks to all and have a safe merry Christmas and a happy wild camping new year.

Try and come to some of our meets next year.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS