PDA

View Full Version : Merry christmas

Blodwyn Pig
25-12-2013, 05:54
A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

May all you wild campers have a very peaceful Christmas and a very HAPPY and JOYFUL NEW YEAR

RoaminRog
25-12-2013, 06:32
Wishing you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR.

With Best Wishes from

Rog and Chris

sapper
25-12-2013, 06:53
Wishing all members and guests a Merry Christmas. Hope any of you out there wild camping over this period are safe and looking after yourselves.

Best Wishes

Chris

mariesnowgoose
25-12-2013, 06:55
Bah, humbug!

But... hope you all enjoy yourselves today and tomorrow, and here's to fine camping weather for all of us in the New year ;) :D

Frances
25-12-2013, 07:22
Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you all have a lovely lovely day. Now where 's my presents;-);-)

ricc
25-12-2013, 08:30
tis 9.30 and the kids have only just woke up, weve been up for a couple of hours and had a peaceful breakfast...... telling them santa didnt actually exist and wernt going to leave them a sackful of goodies this year worked!

or it could be the amount of alcohol they consumed down the pub last night had summit to do with it.... how is it "poor" students can afford to spend the evening in the pub.:confused:

GinaRon
25-12-2013, 08:45
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all members and happy and safe travelling next year :camper: :have fun: and look forward to seeing you at the
next meet. :wave:

yorkslass
25-12-2013, 15:06
Bah, humbug!

But... hope you all enjoy yourselves today and tomorrow, and here's to fine camping weather for all of us in the New year ;) :D

I"ve got one of those at home, a bah humbug that is. merry Christmas.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS