PDA

View Full Version : 2013 picture compilation.

runnach
27-12-2013, 13:09
Put together some pictures from his year, all from my backyard, Scotland. Difficult choice from so many images, my fav though, our dog in full flight. Oh, and my grandson in my canoe, can't wait till he is older, to get him out there!!

Whats is your fav??

:cheers:

Alf
27-12-2013, 13:20
Hi No 3 I guess Skye taken from Applecross at Sunset I can picture the spot now I forget the flat top mountain on Skye it will come to me as I press the send button.

Good pictures though.

Alf

runnach
27-12-2013, 13:27
Hi No 3 I guess Skye taken from Applecross at Sunset I can picture the spot now I forget the flat top mountain on Skye it will come to me as I press the send button.

Good pictures though.

Alf

Spot on, I think the flat top is Dłn Caan on Raasay? Image turned pretty good, due to a few ales at the Inn :cheers:

trevskoda
27-12-2013, 13:53
fantastic pictures well done,i would love the tractor pic 13 and pic 17 looks like my wife before she has a shave in the morning:lol-049::lol-049::lol-049::wave::wave::wave:

Sharon the Cat
27-12-2013, 14:33
What a lovely mixture of images.

Old Seadog for me. I love terriers & have many fond memories of Applecross. The last but one just made me green with envy.

I have to ask, what are the legs out of the window all about?? :rolleyes2:

runnach
27-12-2013, 14:42
What a lovely mixture of images.

Old Seadog for me. I love terriers & have many fond memories of Applecross. The last but one just made me green with envy.

I have to ask, what are the legs out of the window all about?? :rolleyes2:

Thanks.............

Legs, I told my good lady, if she didn't hurry up, I would leave without her, she didn't believe me, so I drove off :drive::wave:

Sky
27-12-2013, 16:25
Great pictures. You have a good 'eye' and a great sense of 'balance' within them. :D

I like the last one where you've used the lens flare - was that intentional or luck?

Siimplyloco
27-12-2013, 16:26
Lovely pics. Did you take no. 19 on Loch Ness?
John

runnach
27-12-2013, 16:36
Great pictures. You have a good 'eye' and a great sense of 'balance' within them. :D

I like the last one where you've used the lens flare - was that intentional or luck?

I am in canoe, Bea was on cam, probably intentional, as she has a good eye for a shot. Unlike moi!

runnach
27-12-2013, 16:40
Lovely pics. Did you take no. 19 on Loch Ness?
John

Loch Morlich, John. Some are titled, btm right. Caused a few funny posts did that pic, just an old piece of pine flotsam.What you can't see is ice along edge of Loch, was -10 through the night!!

Tonyhezz
27-12-2013, 17:20
Love all the pics especially 22 cheers

runnach
27-12-2013, 17:23
Love all the pics especially 22 cheers

If you don't know location, it is Killiekrankie Pass.

Cheers..............

Toonman
28-12-2013, 08:05
For photographic quality I really like 7. It follows the rule of thirds and is well taken at just the right time. It suggests a lovely peaceful hour when if you had any sense you would be sat down with a nice glass of something instead you seem as daft as me always trying to capture memories. For the ahh factor the one of your grandson in the canoe but it would have been better if you had got down to his level. The other one I like is the highland cow which is nice and sharp. Unfortunately the one of your dog running is out of focus in the important area which is his head.

runnach
28-12-2013, 09:01
For photographic quality I really like 7. It follows the rule of thirds and is well taken at just the right time. It suggests a lovely peaceful hour when if you had any sense you would be sat down with a nice glass of something instead you seem as daft as me always trying to capture memories. For the ahh factor the one of your grandson in the canoe but it would have been better if you had got down to his level. The other one I like is the highland cow which is nice and sharp. Unfortunately the one of your dog running is out of focus in the important area which is his head.

Morning toon man,

Pic 7, I was sat down, with glass of wine on a beautiful Hebridean evening, camera at hand to capture a moment, hoping for an otter or seal to appear, which did not happen, so the moon had to do!

Wee man in canoe, I agree, better at lower level but, he is so quick, a case of grab the moment, or it is gone. Same for dog image, I like it for capturing dog in full flight.

I appreciate your comments, I need to look into thirds rule, I basically point and shoot.

Cheers.

RoadTrek Boy
28-12-2013, 17:34
For me it has to be Legs No5 I would rember that one when the others are forgotton!...;)

Colin

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS