PDA

View Full Version : george osborne tweets !

n brown
08-01-2014, 09:22
light hearted humour removed as offensive to one unamused member

vespalien
08-01-2014, 09:29
Sadly, they're mostly just profanities, as lacking in imagination as the government they despise.

MORGANTHEMOON
08-01-2014, 09:44
Cheered me up anyway!

Deleted user 21925
08-01-2014, 09:44
YOU'RE IN MORE DIRE NEED OF A BLOWJOB THAN ANY WHITE MAN IN HISTORY - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMsrE-9CLFg)

MORGANTHEMOON
08-01-2014, 09:45
YOU'RE IN MORE DIRE NEED OF A BLOWJOB THAN ANY WHITE MAN IN HISTORY - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMsrE-9CLFg)

Do you have to lower the tone of this serious thread. lol

Deleted user 21925
08-01-2014, 09:46
Do you have to lower the tone of this serious thread. lol

Yes!

MORGANTHEMOON
08-01-2014, 09:47
Yes!

You know how sensitive Nigel is!

oldish hippy
08-01-2014, 12:20
just glance at the header when flicking through thought it said g osborne twat well will have read more slowly as it upset some calling him that

vespalien
08-01-2014, 13:39
just glance at the header when flicking through thought it said g osborne twat well will have read more slowly as it upset some calling him that

It doesn't upset me, but it does show a deep lack of imagination. :D

He is a very expensively educated ignoramus, who has a far higher opinion of himself than the majority of the voting public. He despises the people who put him where he is as, by and large, they are the voters that are now carrying the huge cost of his pathetic mismanagement of an economy that would have recovered far quicker if he had simply let it alone. He and his colleagues persistently lie about what they are doing and are clearly in the pocket of big money interests in the alcohol, health and education industries (amongst others).

Mind you I am no great fan of the other idiots either & I suppose "twat" is reasonable shorthand for the above paragraph. :banana:

NeilyG
08-01-2014, 15:06
He is a very expensively educated ignoramus... :banana:
No different from Labour politicians then. Oh well, perhaps some day we'll get someone half decent in. 19812

mariesnowgoose
08-01-2014, 16:02
I suppose tweeting is nicer on the ears than listening to drivel.

Always think that when I hear the birds doing it in the garden :)

scampa
08-01-2014, 22:42
light hearted humour removed as offensive to one unamused member

I didn't see the original post, or any complaints, but I've given it a "Like" as I'm sure it would've been amusing! :):)

BTW, I wonder who objected?? :confused:

fofeg101
08-01-2014, 22:49
Pasty faced George and his imbecilic Pie Taxes, Cameron and his bad hair do's costing 90 a time, Clegg who doesn't even know the price of a Litre of Diesel; the people who voted that bunch in were the people who never bother to go out and vote.

vespalien
09-01-2014, 12:32
I didn't see the original post, or any complaints, but I've given it a "Like" as I'm sure it would've been amusing! :):)

BTW, I wonder who objected?? :confused:

I didn't object, but did point out that there wasn't a lot of humour in mere profanities. Just because I considered the tweeters to be twits doesn't mean others won't, or shouldn't, enjoy a string of profanities.

But maybe someone else had stronger feelings than contempt and actually did object? Anyone care to own up?

Sharon the Cat
09-01-2014, 12:44
Not me. Missed it as usual. B#gger!

vespalien
09-01-2014, 13:54
The missing link (http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2014/01/08/15-tweets-to-george-osborne-that-will-cheer-you-up-nsfw/), for those who missed it. Just to show I have no objection to it, even if I didn't find it amusing. You can make up your own minds I'm sure.

fofeg101
02-03-2014, 20:32
I didn't object, but did point out that there wasn't a lot of humour in mere profanities. Just because I considered the tweeters to be twits doesn't mean others won't, or shouldn't, enjoy a string of profanities.

But maybe someone else had stronger feelings than contempt and actually did object? Anyone care to own up?
George Osborne always looks like he's died and been resurrected....who the Hell keeps resurrecting him?

steco1958
03-03-2014, 08:49
George Osborne, He must have been bullied at school, don't you think?

He has the face of a victim !!

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS