PDA

View Full Version : The difference......for retirees´ eyes only

rottiontour
11-01-2014, 16:54
A british retiree wakes up in the morning, drinks a Scotch, and goes to the golf course.
A french retiree wakes up in the morning, drinks a Bordeaux, and goes to his girl friend.
A german retiree wakes up in the morning, takes his heart pills and goes to work.

This is, why i like to travel as far as i can.

Take it easy....
Bernd, the Frisian

wineciccio
11-01-2014, 21:14
An Italian retiree wakes up in the morning makes love to his wife then he does the shopping/cooking/eating /drinking and maybe more love to his wife:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::coo l1::cool1::lol-049::lol-049::lol-049::lol-049::lol-049::lol-049::lol-049::lol-049::shag:

Deleted user 21925
11-01-2014, 21:19
The Brit goes round to the Germans wife whilst he is at work.

rottiontour
12-01-2014, 18:00
The Brit goes round to the Germans wife whilst he is at work.

.......and asks for the remaining heart pills.....

Randonneur
12-01-2014, 21:04
In 20 years' time there won't be any such thing as British retiree. We'll all be working until the day we drop just to afford to live, ( and buying heart pills from the germans!! ).

The current British retirees are the lucky ones, at least they still have the free time to get out in their vans!!

Dezi
13-01-2014, 07:13
In 20 years' time there won't be any such thing as British retiree. We'll all be working until the day we drop just to afford to live, ( and buying heart pills from the germans!! ).

The current British retirees are the lucky ones, at least they still have the free time to get out in their vans!!

A few months age in the times newspaper a journalist was trying make the same point.

The general gist was that we "current retirees had never had it so fortunate" and this golden opportunity for a long healthy retirement would not pass this way again.

I rather object to this attitude. because it glosses over so many things that the current generation simply does not have to cope with that we unfortunately did.

Retirement was never ever about age or length of employment, it was and always will be, about money.

If individuals wish to have a long comfortable retirement put yourself out,take risks, and just maybe it will happen.

From my perspective thats always been the way with regards to working class people who want to get on.

Dezi

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS