PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to go to france.Any Advice PLEASE!!!

darren
18-04-2008, 13:25
Hi hoping to go wilding in france for 2 weeks late june early july.Could anybody give a few tips on ferry routes and locations to visit

grath
18-04-2008, 14:19
Hi hoping to go wilding in france for 2 weeks late june early july.Could anybody give a few tips on ferry routes and locations to visit

Please check out thread started by me "Wild in France" hope this helps

Belgian
18-04-2008, 15:26
Hi Darren,
There is so much variation in France, from the beaches to the Alps. You really couldn't do it in a lifetime :eek:. Most interesting regions are: Brittany, Normandy, Loire-valley, Dordogne, Auvergne, Vendée, Alsace, Alps, Verdon, Ardèche, Bourgogne, the Languedoc, the Pyrenees, Jura... (...and that already covers the whole of France)
Like Grath said go to the thread 'Wilding in France'. And have a look in the thread 'European > France'.
If you cannot find a region; just post it. I'll do my best to get something through :)

n8rbos
18-09-2008, 20:43
hi darren

nowt to add to travellin' round francecept they are nice people and helpful, regards ferries etc look up channel tunnel you can get some good deals or norfolkline ferries, both can give good prices according to when you travel and where on the coast you want to go:)

jimmnlizz
18-09-2008, 21:49
Is it fully open then? :confused: :D :confused: :D :confused: :cool: JIM.

WillH
21-09-2008, 10:38
Hi, we used Norfolk Line this summer, spot on, not crowded and the price was right. As for where to go, we've been going to france for over 20 years and still not seen all of it, its a BIG country.

Rgds
WillH

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS