PDA

View Full Version : peter

peters ex wife
19-01-2014, 18:47
Hi all,new to this site,i have an ex st johns ambulance 1995 3 ltr diesel auto,iam an ex truck driver so used travelling long distances in uk and europe,now enjoing my retirement travelling,i free camp to save money,my advice to anyone is to park in built up arears,have done this for last couple years and touch wood no problems,if you park on deserted places i think you mite have a problem,anyway if you see me on your travells give us a wave,you cant miss me as as my ex wifes head is in on my front bumper along with other stickers.in spain for last 8 months but on way back to uk end this month sadly,then hopefully off to croatia asap,safe travells to all you travellers,peter.

daisymini
19-01-2014, 20:57
Hi all,new to this site,i have an ex st johns ambulance 1995 3 ltr diesel auto,iam an ex truck driver so used travelling long distances in uk and europe,now enjoing my retirement travelling,i free camp to save money,my advice to anyone is to park in built up arears,have done this for last couple years and touch wood no problems,if you park on deserted places i think you mite have a problem,anyway if you see me on your travells give us a wave,you cant miss me as as my ex wifes head is in on my front bumper along with other stickers.in spain for last 8 months but on way back to uk end this month sadly,then hopefully off to croatia asap,safe travells to all you travellers,peter.

HI Pete ..Then there is 2 ex st johns 1995 ex ambulances on the road...lol coz i have one too that i have converted..sadly im not an ex lorry driver or have never done europe..but im only a beginner....:lol-053::lol-053::lol-053::lol-053::lol-053: but i know where to come if i have any probs with my van....lol..

GinaRon
19-01-2014, 22:55
Welcome to the site and we will wave if we see you out and about (obviously when you are back from Spain) :cheers: :wave:

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS