PDA

View Full Version : Fleet/Aldershot

Voyager
25-05-2005, 11:46
From M3 Junction 5, take the A287 to the south of Fleet and turn left at the roundabout onto the B3013. Head down Beacon Hill and turn right at the Tweaseldown pub. Head along this road, passed the Tweaseldown racecourse, for about half a mile and there is a clearing on the left with hardstanding suitable for motorcaravans. However the entrance is on a slope and is rutted, so take care.

Another spot is to go past this one for another half a mile and there is a small car park on the right, but only suitable for small or medium size motorhomes (American RVs will definitely get stuck!).

The surrounding area is Ministry of Defence property with access to the public and is great for walking, running and mountain biking, but steer clear of any military exercises or you may become a POW!

Voyager

phildr
11-10-2009, 18:59
Thanks Voyager.

Do you know of any sites I could use mid week on a permenant basis within a 15 mile radius of Basingstoke.
Would be prepared to pay. Friendly farm maybe.

Phil

lyn
15-01-2010, 19:14
Thanks Voyager.

Do you know of any sites I could use mid week on a permenant basis within a 15 mile radius of Basingstoke.
Would be prepared to pay. Friendly farm maybe.

Phil

I am sure you are fixed up by now but the Basingstoke Canal site at Mytchett is open all year. No electric hook up though. Close to the M3 so quick easy access to Basingstoke.

lyn

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS