PDA

View Full Version : Seascale Wild Camp & Water

BrianG
17-02-2014, 18:54
Not sure if t his is the poi locations or not. Water is available in toilets in this car park. I didn't see any problematic signs anywhere.
54.39547 -3.48493

james1508
17-02-2014, 19:43
Not sure if t his is the poi locations or not. Water is available in toilets in this car park. I didn't see any problematic signs anywhere.
54.39547 -3.48493

Hello Brian, thanks for this , its been a while since anyone has submitted a Water POI. Could you tell me, is tap a hose pipe tap and is it inside or outside the building ? Funny, i have worked around here on occasions and never checked it out :-)

Cheers

James

BrianG
17-02-2014, 20:57
Hello Brian, thanks for this , its been a while since anyone has submitted a Water POI. Could you tell me, is tap a hose pipe tap and is it inside or outside the building ? Funny, i have worked around here on occasions and never checked it out :-)

Cheers

James

Hi James, I meant add this last year together with a couple of others. Having left it this long I can't remember the details. Just a note in my diary saying that water was available. and that the toilets were open 9am till 8pm. Got a feeling it was from the basin, using a Jug to fill a gallon container. Cheers Brian

maingate
17-02-2014, 22:37
Yes, a jug is needed to fill a container from the basin.

Of course if the cleaner is there (a lady I remember), she might let you use the standpipe in her storage area.

Just to add, you will probably not get a TV signal with a terrestrial aerial. I got round it by winding down the passenger side window and sticking my satellite dish on the seat. :lol-061:

james1508
18-02-2014, 06:19

Of course if the cleaner is there (a lady I remember), she might let you use the standpipe in her storage area.

Just to add, you will probably not get a TV signal with a terrestrial aerial. I got round it by winding down the passenger side window and sticking my satellite dish on the seat. :lol-061:

Cheers Brian and Maingate. I will have a look later at the others you have submitted too Brian .

BrianG
18-02-2014, 11:39

Strange, I couldn't get a signal on my dish , but somebody else was ok with their aerial.

POI Admin
18-02-2014, 19:16
54.39547 -3.48493

Thanks for the info - I've added the car park to the POIs :D

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS