PDA

View Full Version : Betws y Coed

NeilD
17-04-2014, 07:26
I was wondering if any body has used the station car park in the last month or two as I hoped to use it one night over Easter ,is it still ok to stay for the 4 charge,I will arrive in the evening and be off before 9.Thanks for any replies

Cheers Neil

martyncc
17-04-2014, 08:29
yes mate stayed there 4wks ago . it was very quite no problems .

stonedaddy
17-04-2014, 11:35
I was wondering if any body has used the station car park in the last month or two as I hoped to use it one night over Easter ,is it still ok to stay for the 4 charge,I will arrive in the evening and be off before 9.Thanks for any replies

Cheers Neil

Not been this year but it won't have changed. Go to the far end and its sign posted camper vans. We was the only one there the night we stayed on our way to Red Wharf Bay on Anglesy.
.... Tom ....

NeilD
17-04-2014, 17:40
Thanks a lot Gents ,I had read on here that they may be trying to change the overnighting policy due to a local campsite owner pushing for an alteration to the laws.

Cheers Neil

Daveandjacqui
29-07-2014, 20:21
Hi , how did your stay at car park go ?

NeilD
25-08-2014, 21:22
Hi Dave sorry for such a late reply,in the end we went to Penmon Point on Anglesea so didn't stop but will do soon as it is a great spot and not to far from home

Thanks Neil

molly 2
25-08-2014, 23:21
Not been this year but it won't have changed. Go to the far end and its sign posted camper vans. We was the only one there the night we stayed on our way to Red Wharf Bay on Anglesy.
.... Tom ....

Eyup tom though you stayed with me about a month ago , when I nicked your fish and you were to tired to go for a pint bazz

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS