PDA

View Full Version : Ebay

Tezza33
29-05-2014, 21:06
Anyone know how to cancel an eBay bid? i made an offer for a Mickey Mouse outfit & now i am 3 minutes away from owning The Lib Dems.

yorkieowl
29-05-2014, 21:10
Anyone know how to cancel an eBay bid? i made an offer for a Mickey Mouse outfit & now i am 3 minutes away from owning The Lib Dems.

Too bloody late now, they're yours. (3mins after your post).:wacko::wacko::wacko:

mandrake
29-05-2014, 21:24

you dont have to pay, as the item is not fit for purpose

Tezza33
29-05-2014, 21:38
I have donated them to the Forum, we all own them now

Deleted user 21925
29-05-2014, 21:40
Hmmm. I did hear they were for sale to the highest bidder.

n brown
29-05-2014, 21:42
I have donated them to the Forum, we all own them now great !

mandrake
29-05-2014, 21:43
thats very kind of you

Byronic
30-05-2014, 10:18

And just what crass deeds has poor ol' Mickey enacted to deserve such negative comparison.

I suggest you bid for the Wallace outfit on eBay right now. Win that and you'll own the "Leadership" of the Labour Party a puppet readily able to be manipulated by a certain American made Axel rod inserted where the sun doesn't shine.

rockape
30-05-2014, 19:04
Can anyone remember Jeremy Thorpe? He was found clinging to a bo(u)y in Brixham harbour. Any one who wears a pork pie hat cannot be trusted.

mandrake
31-05-2014, 03:35
Can anyone remember Jeremy Thorpe? He was found clinging to a bo(u)y in Brougham harbour. Any one who wears a pork pie hat cannot be trusted.

if the truth be know ,i bet many cling on to bo(u)ys ,and not in brixam harbour

weird lot our politicians nowadays .(bloody hell i spelled politician correct for the first time),anyway where was i ,i am in shock ,davids influence must be rubbing off on me .oh as for good looking members of parliament the education secretary michael gove or whatever his name is ,is a candidate for minger of the week looks a bit gormless

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS