PDA

View Full Version : Extra coding on the Pub stops sheet?

LogFish
05-06-2014, 08:05
Hi folks -

this probably isn't a new thought - but I stayed at the Crown Inn (Cerney Wick) earlier in the week, and the lovely chap there told me there's a tap outside, and a stock effluent disposal out the back too if I need to do my loo. Wonderfully accommodating!

I wondered if there was facility to add some more coding to the pub stops, so you can identify the super-handy ones who can accommodate requirements like those, and regular ones where you're just OK to park in the carpark?

I know many folks smuggle their cassettes into bathrooms and things but it's nice to find somewhere where you don't have to feel like a crim.

POI Admin
05-06-2014, 13:08
Hi folks -

this probably isn't a new thought - but I stayed at the Crown Inn (Cerney Wick) earlier in the week, and the lovely chap there told me there's a tap outside, and a stock effluent disposal out the back too if I need to do my loo. Wonderfully accommodating!

I wondered if there was facility to add some more coding to the pub stops, so you can identify the super-handy ones who can accommodate requirements like those, and regular ones where you're just OK to park in the carpark?

I know many folks smuggle their cassettes into bathrooms and things but it's nice to find somewhere where you don't have to feel like a crim.

The best option is to add information such as this to the description, which I have done. If you use Google Earth or Autoroute, this information is accessible.

As ever, all the POI data relies on the members of the site posting relevant information ...

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS