PDA

View Full Version : We meet Admin

grath
09-06-2008, 19:43
We meet Admin last Saturday and what a nice guy he is:cool:
I have to say that after nearly insulting him with my first words.:o:o
I always imagined Admin as geeky computer sort of bloke, :rolleyes: how wrong I was:o but he is no way like that and not the sort of bloke to mess with:D: so we had better be good:rolleyes:
Nice to meet you Phil, ands hope Kaths tea didn't poison you:D
We did like your wheels:cool:
I want.I want:D

lenny
09-06-2008, 19:58
You kept that one quiet ,Graham and Kath;),fair play to you,I hope you dropped a hint on the Hayfield meet:rolleyes::D, also ,I've seen your wheels and if your so impressed with Phils (You want), then I bagsy yours:eek::D:D

PS Thats the first time I've ever printed that word (Bagsy), hav'nt even used it for years:)

grath
09-06-2008, 20:05
You kept that one quiet ,Graham and Kath;),fair play to you,I hope you dropped a hint on the Hayfield meet:rolleyes::D, also ,I've seen your wheels and if your so impressed with Phils (You want), then I bagsy yours:eek::D

PS Thats the first time I've ever printed that word (Bagsy), hav'nt even used it for years:)

It was a spur of the moment sort of thing.;)
We at the last minute decided to go to Stratford to have Airide fitted and as we knew that Admin lived nearby, we asked if he wanted to join us.:)
He couldn't make the show but called in to see us at dare I say it a camp site for a chat and a cupa.:cool:
Just hope Kath didn't poison him:D

lenny
09-06-2008, 20:08
We'll let you off this time:D:p

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS