PDA

View Full Version : Great site

Conniethecamper
01-07-2014, 15:53
Hi there folks. As Newby we try to park in safe places. this one is fab. Water, waste water and Black water emptying. Its Flat and the people are great all you need is to buy a pint or two. Its the Wood Farm Brewery at Willey near Rugby it would be great for a Summer meet if any body fancies this Idea:heart:

moonshadow
01-07-2014, 16:38
Looks lovely, did you sample the food? Is it part of *********? Can we just turn up or do we need to phone first. We are looking for a stopover about there after Rutland.

suej
01-07-2014, 16:38
This sounds great..thank you :cheers:

Sue :)

MORGANTHEMOON
01-07-2014, 16:50
Looks good.

Conniethecamper
01-07-2014, 18:56
Hi there folks. As Newby we try to park in safe places. this one is fab. Water, waste water and Black water emptying. Its Flat and the people are great all you need is to buy a pint or two. Its the Wood Farm Brewery at Willey near Rugby it would be great for a Summer meet if any body fancies this Idea:heart:

It would be better with a quick call. But there's lots of room and I think if you turn they would not mined

POI Admin
02-07-2014, 13:54

Thanks for the suggestion - I've added it to the Pub Stop POIs :D

Normandy
12-05-2015, 18:34
I can confirm this is in the ********* guide, and having lived local for some years can vouch for the quality of the beer ,food is basic but reasonable

Regards
Normandy

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS