Tezza33
02-07-2014, 12:42
removed because of comments

Tezza33
02-07-2014, 12:44
removed because of comments

seamus
02-07-2014, 14:48
Another close friend of the royals, maybe we should get the royale family on Jeremy Kyle, hooked up to a lie detector, the poo would hit the fan I tells ya.
Big ears would be top of the pile, now that uncle Louis is out of the running.
And the lords and pm's and mp' too, Heath and that fat slug from the libs, whats his face again?
seamus

Siimplyloco
02-07-2014, 15:19
Another close friend of the royals, maybe we should get the royale family on Jeremy Kyle, hooked up to a lie detector, the poo would hit the fan I tells ya.
And the lords and pm's and mp' too, Heath and that fat slug from the libs, whats his face again?
seamus

Oh dear, here we go again.......
Another potential candidate for the Black Hole!
John

sparrks
02-07-2014, 15:56
Brings a whole new meaning to "can you tell what it is yet?" :)

Jimhunterj4
02-07-2014, 16:26
They destroy dogs for scarring children for life, these scumbags that masquerade as heroes of the people deserve to be put down for their crimes, shame on you BBC for lying and covering up all knowledge of what went on..........

seamus
02-07-2014, 17:11
Oh dear, here we go again.......
Another potential candidate for the Black Hole!
John

How so mate?
Saville, Harris , Clifford etc should have been in jail 10 years ago. They are all covering each others a+se's. The BBC being one of the biggest offenders.
The politicians see themselves alright but tell us how we will have to tighten our belts.
The royals are the biggest benefit scroungers in the land but the food banks grow.
The government blows billions prosecuting an illegal war and still the food banks grow.
Time you all wised up.
Our only hope is a yes vote in September, at least we will decide where our money is squandered.
seamus.

Now today we are hearing about "The Westminster Child Abuse Ring" Seems the report went missing!!!!!

seamus
02-07-2014, 18:15
I really should reply to you in kind but I try really hard not to attack posters personally on this forum.
But you just batter in, at least I can laugh at you, no harm in that is there?
seamus.

seamus
02-07-2014, 18:33
Hardly a personal attack old boy.
I never called anyone 'idiotic or crude' I never called anyone an 'ignorant fool'
I'm bored with you now, but I won't put you on ignore, that would be churlish what?
seamus.

rockape
02-07-2014, 19:02
seamus When you say "Big ears" do you mean that jug eared twxt who decided to give Camel(a) a portion when her spineless husband was turning a blind eye and the brood mare was on the look out for some one to fulfil her , sorry that was a play on words.
Come the day , they will all be put against the wall. I love my country but these parasites need to be eradicated( except Lizzie)

mandrake
02-07-2014, 19:04
They destroy dogs for scarring children for life, these scumbags that masquerade as heroes of the people deserve to be put down for their crimes, shame on you BBC for lying and covering up all knowledge of what went on..........

think its about time a investigation into the bbc was done ,seems as if they were running an pedophile ring helped by the government and the police .and backed up with the top judges of this land .david cameron is protecting some big names aswell (mabey he is that way inclined ,because if your not you would want to find all the pervs and bring them to justice wouldn't you???? ) as he sees no need for a new investigation into this 1983/4 report that was handed to the home office and brushed under the table by the police and government of the day.

rockape
02-07-2014, 19:05
How so mate?
Saville, Harris , Clifford etc should have been in jail 10 years ago. They are all covering each others a+se's. The BBC being one of the biggest offenders.
The politicians see themselves alright but tell us how we will have to tighten our belts.
The royals are the biggest benefit scroungers in the land but the food banks grow.
The government blows billions prosecuting an illegal war and still the food banks grow.
Time you all wised up.
Our only hope is a yes vote in September, at least we will decide where our money is squandered.
seamus.

Now today we are hearing about "The Westminster Child Abuse Ring" Seems the report went missing!!!!! I agree with most that you say, but I don't think that the yes vote will happen, But I will stand corrected.

witzend
02-07-2014, 19:30
Skippy the kangaroo has come forward today after years of silence She says not only did Rolf Harris tie her down but the bugger went on to sing about it.

seamus
02-07-2014, 19:37
When you say "Big ears" do you mean that jug eared twxt who decided to give Camel(a) a portion when her spineless husband was turning a blind eye and the brood mare was on the look out for some one to fulfil her , sorry that was a play on words.
Come the day , they will all be put against the wall. I love my country but these parasites need to be eradicated( except Lizzie)
After that disgraceful episode 'he who talks to plants' should never have been allowed to wear a uniform, never mind any of the hundreds of medals he wears.
Its a long tradition in the services, if you perch on a fellow officers wife, and get caught, you must fall on your sword, resign with immediate effect, seems jug ears is immune to tradition.
And what about that cuckold Parker Bowles, what a coward he is. What a shower they all are.
But the sooner chuck and horsey face gets on the shakey chair the sooner we will have an end to this rip off monarchy.
seamus.

rockape
02-07-2014, 20:00
After that disgraceful episode 'he who talks to plants' should never have been allowed to wear a uniform, never mind any of the hundreds of medals he wears.
Its a long tradition in the services, if you perch on a fellow officers wife, and get caught, you must fall on your sword, resign with immediate effect, seems jug ears is immune to tradition.
And what about that cuckold Parker Bowles, what a coward he is. What a shower they all are.
But the sooner chuck and horsey face gets on the shakey chair the sooner we will have an end to this rip off monarchy.
seamus. Me thinks that you and I should get to together and have a drink and put the world to rights,, sorry , I cant make it this weekend, im doing a cash job and then I have to split the atom with Brian Cox.

seamus
02-07-2014, 20:15
Me thinks that you and I should get to together and have a drink and put the world to rights,, sorry , I cant make it this weekend, im doing a cash job and then I have to split the atom with Brian Cox.

sounds like a plan mo chara, mine's a jamesons:cheers:

rockape
02-07-2014, 20:18
sounds like a plan mo chara, mine's a jamesons:cheers: Im on my way:drive:

trevskoda
02-07-2014, 21:49
rolfs chat up line,would you like to see my digerydoo.:scared:

Tezza33
02-07-2014, 21:56
And here is little old me thinking I might make people laugh with this, think it is time to find a new forum where members have either a sense of humour or don't think they know it all

seamus
02-07-2014, 22:11
if you wanted to make people laugh you could have picked a better subject, maybe something from Mrs Browns Boys.
Posting that old paedophile drawing a picture of a penis makes me want to vomit.
What kind of reaction did you expect, he's going to prison tomorrow for molesting children, some setting for a laugh.
seamus.

Tezza33
02-07-2014, 22:16
if you wanted to make people laugh you could have picked a better subject, maybe something from Mrs Browns Boys.
Posting that old paedophile drawing a picture of a penis makes me want to vomit.
What kind of reaction did you expect, he's going to prison tomorrow for molesting children, some setting for a laugh.
seamus.And yet every other forum it is posted on has laughed at it, too full of yourselves on here and too many wanting to argue, makes me wonder what sort of lives you have

frontslide
03-07-2014, 08:57
A joke is a joke and nothing more.

n brown
03-07-2014, 09:26
jokes, imo , are a vital safety valve and a survival tool ,more often than not based on our deepest fears. being able to laugh at what we fear and loath most makes us feel better about ourselves- look at the 'black' humour in the emergency services ,mortuaries,crematoriums etc. so jokes about priests and entertainers abusing children are bound to surface and help us to put these acts into perspective . imo

Bopper
03-07-2014, 09:34
By the way. Next weeks screening of "Animal Hospital" with Rolf playing with a young beaver has be cancelled.

campervanannie
03-07-2014, 09:43
I often wondered what was making that wobble board wobble ( and all that panting while it was wobbling), and now we know.:angel::angel:

campervanannie
03-07-2014, 09:53
And here is little old me thinking I might make people laugh with this, think it is time to find a new forum where members have either a sense of humour or don't think they know it all

You know sometimes its a hard call on something like this as we are dammed if we do and dammed if we don't, if this thread had developed into a tirade of jokes and one liners someone would be upset by it and now the thread has gone the other way others are upset it is hard to tread the fine line. But i think we are only scratching the surface of the revaluations yet to come from the BBC the GOVERNMENT and other institutions look at the list of abusers so far. so maybe we all need to lighten up a little as its just too depressing to think about. And it doesn't mean that you don't have compassion for the victims.

Photophil
03-07-2014, 09:54
How so mate?
Time you all wised up.
seamus.

Now today we are hearing about "The Westminster Child Abuse Ring" Seems the report went missing!!!!!
Think I'll emigrate up north.

rockape
03-07-2014, 10:17
Think I'll emigrate up north. Do I need to be checked when I cross the border at Cirencester?

Pauljenny
03-07-2014, 10:33
I rest my case M'lud !

There's millions of abuses carried out every minute of the day, but nobody makes a fuss unless it concerns a "celeb " then the media drives the public into a frenzy of indignation and revulsion. Remember the Paediatrician who was beaten up by his neighbours ?

The Muslim idea of Paradise not only offered unlimited virgins to defile but a plentiful supply of young boys to B*gger .

Tough on any clean living , religiously sound virgin or boy who hapenned to die young and go to Paradise !

Even in this enlightened age it's legal to lift the shirt, (after asking his permission, of course , ) of a boy of 16 years and 1 day, but a vile crime to attempt that 2 days earlier .

Funny old world, innit?

seamus
03-07-2014, 11:32
Consider the 'heavy hitters' involved in all of this. The cover ups,the D notices, files going missing, people in high places blatantly perverting the course of justice, all of them covering all this up. The arrogance of the filthy pigs involved
David Steel covering up for that fat mess Cyril Smith, even nominating him for a knighthood!

Cameron bang at it, the BBC bang at it. Consider too Kincora house in Belfast where young boys were groomed by loyalist paramilitaries for these pigs, and royalty too. Picked up in the dead of night in government cars, cars with royal pennants flying on the bonnet, to be taken away and raped and in at least one case, murdered. When I think of these poor children and the miserable lives they had, then to be abused into the bargain, all this covered up and indeed encouraged by the spooks, MI5/MI6, I get a little bit upset. The picture that was put up pi**ed me off a bit, but if you think I was hard on you tezza I will apologise to you.
It looks like its now going viral and maybe this time heads will roll.
seamus.

jamesmarshall
03-07-2014, 11:41
Is that fact David? I'd be willing to consider it if you could point me towards some appropriate research; otherwise it makes you sound like an apologist for the emotional damage that paedophiles inflict on our children. Blaming parents and the media isn't good enough. "the damage to the victim would probably be insignificant"? Give me strength!

Tezza
03-07-2014, 11:54
OMG......making a fuss???????? Explain the the scum is mentally ill???? Are you for real??? A child is abused....normally by a close relative....FACT!!!!! And has to endure what it's father mother uncle does maybe daily....cannot you not understand the fear that the child must go through every time it sees that person???? And you response would be to say " it's ok ...he's mentally ill " And that will make things ok??? Tell that to a woman who has been raped...or man.Be so caring to your wife's and loved ones....Ohhhh what a great caring parent. Glad mine were not so caring. And then " there must be many children who have been sexually abused but have suffered no psychological harm" ...and you base that statement on???? Please enlighten me here because I have not seen or read anything to ever back that up.
Then somebody else said we only make a "fuss"???? ( I think fuss is totally the wrong word...I make a fuss if the seagulls chew my rubbish bags...not when a child has endured hell !!!!!!!) when it's a celeb" Wrong!!!! Any decent human being anywhere in the world would want justice....castration at the very least preferably death...for the perverted scumbags that they are.
As for other forums laughing at these sort of jokes....well maybe that's why I don't go on many others.i see nothing funny in child abuse...by whoever...celeb or postam in a village...and shame on you if you do

Tezza
03-07-2014, 13:50
Wow...you are certainly a piece of work David. Not hysteria....Decency. That thing you have no comprehension about. Yes I would kill every child molester....why???? So they would never be able to hurt a child again. Now crucify me. And anybody else who wants a go. And yes it is less evil. And thank you for the compliment at the end.
I was beginning to respect your views David.....but on this....you have excelled yourself and shown no compassion to the victims....no decency to loving parents and a total disregard to the vilest crime on the planet. go away

Tezza
03-07-2014, 14:01
Nothing to do with manly....so even cons have some decency. I rest my case

Siimplyloco
03-07-2014, 14:36
Just think: if you fellows met on a meet you'd probably be talking quite amicably about air bags and nice car parks......
John

mandrake
03-07-2014, 14:49
You know sometimes its a hard call on something like this as we are dammed if we do and dammed if we don't, if this thread had developed into a tirade of jokes and one liners someone would be upset by it and now the thread has gone the other way others are upset it is hard to tread the fine line. But i think we are only scratching the surface of the revaluations yet to come from the BBC the GOVERNMENT and other institutions look at the list of abusers so far. so maybe we all need to lighten up a little as its just too depressing to think about. And it doesn't mean that you don't have compassion for the victims.

all this pedophilia spans many divides from the man that veiws the pictures to the ones that molest. it goes all the way up to top police, teachers ,government ,judges,lawyers and the masonic brethren as we call them and many others ,and as such will never be stamped out .ok the lower level offenders will be caught and made to face up to there twisted debauched ways but getting the top ones well thats another story .so yes lets hear the victims ,and act on them. as soon as some of the top dogs get investigated then they will squeal on the top of there voices

mandrake
03-07-2014, 14:59
will people stop blaming this on mental illness i am mentaly ill as are many of us .and that is one more excuse to put people away or ostrosise them through blaming mental illness the sooner this world woke up and realized that not every thing should be blamed on he or she has a mental illness and started saying there just down right evil and perverted then the better life will be .mabey a shop lifter or house breaker should be classed as having a mental illness , mabey someone who drives a car without insurance is he mentaly ill no they just care little for common decency .

trevskoda
03-07-2014, 16:30
Consider the 'heavy hitters' involved in all of this. The cover ups,the D notices, files going missing, people in high places blatantly perverting the course of justice, all of them covering all this up. The arrogance of the filthy pigs involved
David Steel covering up for that fat mess Cyril Smith, even nominating him for a knighthood!

Cameron bang at it, the BBC bang at it. Consider too Kincora house in Belfast where young boys were groomed by loyalist paramilitaries for these pigs, and royalty too. Picked up in the dead of night in government cars, cars with royal pennants flying on the bonnet, to be taken away and raped and in at least one case, murdered. When I think of these poor children and the miserable lives they had, then to be abused into the bargain, all this covered up and indeed encouraged by the spooks, MI5/MI6, I get a little bit upset. The picture that was put up pi**ed me off a bit, but if you think I was hard on you tezza I will apologise to you.
It looks like its now going viral and maybe this time heads will roll.
seamus.

i dont think semus that there would be any cars with penants in belfast but never the less wrong i agree with you so lets keep jerry adames brouther in goel and get to the bottom of what preists and penguins did to there trusties ?

seamus
03-07-2014, 17:27
i dont think semus that there would be any cars with penants in belfast but never the less wrong i agree with you so lets keep jerry adames brouther in goel and get to the bottom of what preists and penguins did to there trusties ?
Ah come on now trev, you know exactly who I am talking about, he had a big pile just across the border, and he most certainly had the royal pennant on his limo, his boat too!
Yes, happy to see that scumbag Liam in the jail, pity his brother was not in the next cell, and the blessed Martin in cell number three.
You won't get any argument from me re the priests and the penguins, are we to start the trade offs? I'll see you're priests and penguins and raise you Kincora. It'll be a long night! These scumbags are by no means confined to priests and penguins, because of its size the soft underbelly of the Catholic church is an easy target.
seamus.

jamesmarshall
03-07-2014, 18:58
I didn't fail to read your first line nor did I choose to ignore it. I recognised that starting a sentence with "Whilst I would never condone what these child abusers do and have done" and then going on to minimise the affect that sexual abuse has on a child was akin to starting a sentence with "With the greatest respect" and then going on to insult someone.
Here's some food for thought:

"Research has shown anatomical changes correlated with a history of PTSD symptoms, including smaller brain volumes and size differences in limbic structures.12–14 Similarly, end-organ responses along the hypothalamic-pituitary axis (HPA) are altered by prolonged exposure to cortisol, a glucocorticoid critical to the body's stress response. Abuse victims have demonstrated abnormalities of the HPA response.14–18 These observations underscore the premise that the exaggerated behavioral responses seen in complex PTSD have strong—and durable—anatomical and physiological underpinnings. Indeed, complex traumatic stress suffered early in life may be thought of as having both behavioral and developmental consequences".

To believe that a gentle word from a parent is all that is needed is naive at best.

The full text can be found here should you ever choose to seek some enlightenment on the subject:
Understanding the Behavioral and Emotional Consequences of Child Abuse (http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/122/3/667.full)

trevskoda
03-07-2014, 21:01
Ah come on now trev, you know exactly who I am talking about, he had a big pile just across the border, and he most certainly had the royal pennant on his limo, his boat too!
Yes, happy to see that scumbag Liam in the jail, pity his brother was not in the next cell, and the blessed Martin in cell number three.
You won't get any argument from me re the priests and the penguins, are we to start the trade offs? I'll see you're priests and penguins and raise you Kincora. It'll be a long night! These scumbags are by no means confined to priests and penguins, because of its size the soft underbelly of the Catholic church is an easy target.
seamus.

i think i know who you are talking about now,yes its and was wide spread amoung all sides and flavours here as the troubles covered a multitude of sins against humanity,but time will out them i hope regards trev.

dave docwra
03-07-2014, 21:04
A high percentage of sexually abused youngsters go on to be abusers later in life, so some form of mental illness or conditioning has something to do with this problem we have in society.

jamesmarshall
03-07-2014, 21:48
A high percentage of sexually abused youngsters go on to be abusers later in life, so some form of mental illness or conditioning has something to do with this problem we have in society.

As a great deal of child sex abuse remains hidden it isn't possible to state exactly how many abused youngsters go on to abuse. Research available on the internet suggests that 10% of sexually abused children go on to abuse as adults. This number becomes higher, perhaps as high as 30%, amongst children who have been systematically and regularly abused throughout childhood.

There is also a cost to society due to the damage done to significantly abused children as they attain adulthood: self harming, risky sexual activity leading to pregnancy or to HIV, mental illness, unemployability, drug and alcohol misuse, criminality and imprisonment. All has to be paid for through our taxes.

The abuse perpetrated by the likes of Rolf Harris and others is just the tip of the iceberg.

Tezza33
03-07-2014, 22:32
The intolerance to others on this forum astounds me, too many members want to argue about anything even in the joke section, we don't all have the same sense of humour and I accept everybody else's so why do so many members relax like this23565

And if that upsets anybody I apologise in advance

jamesmarshall
03-07-2014, 22:33
It might have been what you meant but it isn't what you said. Don't go all Humpty Dumpty on me David.

As for me accusing you of condoning any form of child abuse, well, now who's getting hysterical?

jamesmarshall
03-07-2014, 22:36
The intolerance to others on this forum astounds me, too many members want to argue about anything even in the joke section, we don't all have the same sense of humour and I accept everybody else's so why do so many members relax like this23565

And if that upsets anybody I apologise in advance

Tezza, When I first began to read this thread the joke had been removed by you so I wasn't aware of any humour.

StevenJ
03-07-2014, 22:38
I'll be hung for my thoughts ............... by some ..............

IF guilty they should be hung drawn and quartered , no pussy footing around , no trying to say they have mental illness .

I have had to deal with mental illness myself and within my family , it's not an excuse ..

When I was ill I didn't go out committing heinous crimes , the judiciary simply aren't doing their jobs

It's about time we saw real justice , without bullshit excuses

In fairness Tezz your original post was removed , but I can't stand holier than thou , if it was a funny pic of Rolf I probably would have laughed , but the thread has degenerated into who is right and who is wrong blah blah

Tezza33
03-07-2014, 23:15
Tezza, When I first began to read this thread the joke had been removed by you so I wasn't aware of any humour.

I had a few nasty pm's, the original post was funny to me and thousands of others on the internet but these days any joke will upset somebody whatever the content but the keyboard warriors on here don't accept others have a view, I will not share my sense of humour on here again because there are friendlier places to go and this last picture was a send up in a way, (I have removed all my other attachments) I love my life too much to let pathetic people worry me but this forum does degenerate in to pointless arguments, I log on to read something interesting or try to help but we all seem to need a PR Team behind us to post these days

yorkieowl
03-07-2014, 23:19
I find what you have written here highly offensive, I will not go into further detail, but will assure you explaining it to an abused child does not make the damage insignificant. They know right from wrong, and yes they feel ashamed. It affects many aspects of your life, but you learn to live with it, much like the bereavement of a loved one, but you NEVER forget, and it makes you over protective of your own kids, I would kill any perverted ******* that ever laid a finger on one of my kids/gkids. They are pure evil. I make no apologies for the strong language in this post, and don't tell me I am being hysterical.
The swearing was automatically censored, not by me!

Firefox
03-07-2014, 23:41

yorkieowl
04-07-2014, 00:16
I will not share my sense of humour on here again

Please have a rethink, you and Mr Brown have the best sense of humour on here.

campervanannie
04-07-2014, 05:52
Please have a rethink, you and Mr Brown have the best sense of humour on here.

I agree with you and also the fact that tezza33 started this post in the JOKES FUN AND GAMES section so surely by the title and where it was posted other members should have known what the content would be about so please go have your rants in the appropriate place I read this section when I need cheering up. No flaming chance of that at the moment. Tezza33 you Carry on posting your jokes please there is a small number on here that I look forward to reading their jokes and one liners and your one of them.

mandrake
04-07-2014, 06:49
i saw your original two posts and to tell the truth there was nothing wrong with them .i myself have made jokes about him .like when the judge finally sentences him he will say can you tell what it is yet ,many jokes have been made up after tragedies, like the nassa one ,after the shuttle blew up ,need another seven astronauts. some will complain others will actually find them funny. and realise there not making light of a serious situation ,its just human nature

mandrake
04-07-2014, 06:59
i cannot see any comments directed at you .but if you mean that some loonys that are on here ,and there are quite a few belive me .are they private messaging you with there stupid rants .just goes to show that there chicken sh@t and dare not say the things where we can all tell them to shut there silly stupid mouths .your not the only one on here that has fallen foul of the secret service that go round ranting privately on here , just treat them as the innate fools that they are.

Val54
04-07-2014, 07:50
Time out...............
Let's have a break and wait for the sentencing, then we can all chew over whether he got a severe enough sentence............
Dave

campervanannie
04-07-2014, 08:00
But can you all go chew it over on the ranty section PLEASE . And leave the few of us left on here with a sence of humour to use it where it is appropriate.:rolleyes2:

jamesmarshall
04-07-2014, 08:04
I had a few nasty pm's, the original post was funny to me and thousands of others on the internet but these days any joke will upset somebody whatever the content but the keyboard warriors on here don't accept others have a view, I will not share my sense of humour on here again because there are friendlier places to go and this last picture was a send up in a way, (I have removed all my other attachments) I love my life too much to let pathetic people worry me but this forum does degenerate in to pointless arguments, I log on to read something interesting or try to help but we all seem to need a PR Team behind us to post these days

You don't need a PR team Tezza, just a firm belief in yourself and an ability to smell BS when it's presented to you.

trevskoda
04-07-2014, 08:09
I find what you have written here highly offensive, I will not go into further detail, but will assure you explaining it to an abused child does not make the damage insignificant. They know right from wrong, and yes they feel ashamed. It affects many aspects of your life, but you learn to live with it, much like the bereavement of a loved one, but you NEVER forget, and it makes you over protective of your own kids, I would kill any perverted ******* that ever laid a finger on one of my kids/gkids. They are pure evil. I make no apologies for the strong language in this post, and don't tell me I am being hysterical.
The swearing was automatically censored, not by me!

reading all the posts here can become depressing ,one mans thought is another nightmare .
as fpr mental ilness it takes on all formats and very hard to make judgements about without proper training in that field ,but to to think about murder is just as bad as any other crime and could be percieved by others as a mental illness.
as for peoples sence of humour well that is sometime a differant slant to each individuals thought.
i also think whats happened to kids is very bad and i hope it can be sorted so they can lead a full and happy life,now can we all stop fighting and move on to a more joyfull fun filled threads and jokes to keep us entertained rather than nit picking other peoples threads ,me included,you are all nice people really.

horshamjack
04-07-2014, 08:34

Siimplyloco
04-07-2014, 08:41
Time out...............
Let's have a break and wait for the sentencing, then we can all chew over whether he got a severe enough sentence............
Dave

And wait for the compensation claims of course. What's a quick grope of a nice pert bottom worth? Is it more lucrative to possess a big fat one?
John
BTW this is (was?) a Joke thread!

campervanannie
04-07-2014, 08:48
No end to the man's talent artist,singer, song writer virtuoso on the didgeridoo and the wobble board now we find out he is a fiddler too.

campervanannie
04-07-2014, 08:54
Who will be next the cast of rainbow or finger mouse, finger mouse is the most likely.

campervanannie
04-07-2014, 09:04
Prison inmates can't wait to find out if Jake the peg has 2 @rseholes.

mandrake
04-07-2014, 09:44
he will be put with the rest of the nonces ,so he wont get picked on ,

Siimplyloco
04-07-2014, 09:46
he will be put with the rest of the nonces ,so he wont get picked on ,

I was told by a very close relative that the collective noun wasn't a problem when he was in Wormwood Scrubs: it was the verb!
John

mandrake
04-07-2014, 09:48
i noticed on the news today ,harris has taken his last trip of freedom hopefully ,on a boat on the Thames .mabey his head will end up on a spike on tower bridge like so many others have .after being hung drawn and quartered .

Siimplyloco
04-07-2014, 10:09
i noticed on the news today ,harris has taken his last trip of freedom hopefully ,on a boat on the Thames .mabey his head will end up on a spike on tower bridge like so many others have .after being hung drawn and quartered .

To misquote Michael Caine: "Not a lot of people know this!"

Drawn to the scaffold strapped to a sledge
Hanged by the neck until dead
Quartered and the body disposed of as appropriate

John

campervanannie
04-07-2014, 10:10
Do we still send convicts to that island on the other side of the world, oops! Sorry no they send them here now.:wacko:

horshamjack
04-07-2014, 10:12

Surely if he has been found guilty he should be in the holding cells awaiting sentence !!! One rule for one so to say :rolleyes:

frontslide
04-07-2014, 10:22
ANYWAY back to this he he he nice one Tezza:D

Sharon the Cat
04-07-2014, 11:12

Siimplyloco
04-07-2014, 11:14

Tezza33
04-07-2014, 13:13
Surely if he has been found guilty he should be in the holding cells awaiting sentence !!! One rule for one so to say :rolleyes:He has just been sentenced to 5yrs 9mths
Rolf Harris jailed for five years nine months for indecently assaulting girls | UK news | theguardian.com (http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/jul/04/rolf-harris-jailed-indecent-assault-young-girls)

Is it me, or as each day goes by is it getting harder to tell the difference between the queen’s honours list and the sex offenders register?

seamus
04-07-2014, 15:37
The sentence has already been referred to the Attorney General for being unduly lenient after complaints from members of the public. Looks like the old paedo is going to die in jail
seamus.

jamesmarshall
04-07-2014, 15:41
EU Legislation wouldn't allow it today; working off a ladder like that.

channa
04-07-2014, 15:45
Grisly, but interesting. Didnt Guy Fawkes suffer the same fate? and the quarters taken to each corner of the land as a warning to others that may have been thinking of dissent ?

For our Scottish contingent I think William Wallace suffered the same fate ( well he did in that film with Mel Gibson !!)

Channa

mandrake
04-07-2014, 18:31
just over 2 years because that's the time he will do .how interesting judge fiddle with kids was more than likely presiding . anyway what about that wrinkly old bint ester rancid who is in charge of child line saying his life and reputation is now in tatters .it seems as if she feels sorry for him ,i think questions need asking .

Tezza33
04-07-2014, 18:54
anyway what about that wrinkly old bint ester rancid who is in charge of child line saying his life and reputation is now in tatters .it seems as if she feels sorry for him ,i think questions need asking .She has been charged with abusing Disney characters, apparently she is f**king Goofy

channa
04-07-2014, 19:32
Tie my Kangaroo down , and two little boys playing with toys seem all of a sudden quite inappropriate....part of my childhood seems violated.

Guaranteed a good pantomime if you are doing stir this Christmas though!!!....The rest of us will have to wince at Marlon Dingle (sorry Mark Charnock) strutting the Alhambra

Channa

seamus
04-07-2014, 19:40
Jimmy saville OBE
Rolf Harris CBE
Stuart Hall OBE
all close pals with the royles, any more?

Someone needs to take that sword off old lizzie:lol-053:

And that Rantzen, she's for the watching all right. Something not quite right about her.

The next few weeks should be interesting, squeaky bum time for a few luvvies.
Cliff? Any truth in the rumour he has taken up residence in the Bahamas? No extradition there I hear.
Brucie? Taken time out from his tv stuff
Going to enjoy this, bring it on,
seamus.

channa
04-07-2014, 19:55
Jimmy saville OBE
Rolf Harris CBE
Stuart Hall OBE
all close pals with the royles, any more?

Someone needs to take that sword off old lizzie:lol-053:

And that Rantzen, she's for the watching all right. Something not quite right about her.

The next few weeks should be interesting, squeaky bum time for a few luvvies.
Cliff? Any truth in the rumour he has taken up residence in the Bahamas? No extradition there I hear.
Brucie? Taken time out from his tv stuff
Going to enjoy this, bring it on,
seamus.

A casual observation, but here has been a concerted effort via Operation yewtree to target the entertainment industry ? it now appears that the number of offenders is dis proportionate to those in the public eye.

I seriously wonder if another occupation was targeted , would we get the same result ? I have no reason to believe why not ! Thats scary.

Btw not quite sure what deluded planet you live on, but I dont see any connection with the Queen, The obe's Mbe's etc are arrived at by others, the Queen is the figure head ( celebrity if you like ) that presents the awards, pretty sure she has no say.

Anti Monarchy Seamus has no relevance in this discussion.

Channa

seamus
04-07-2014, 20:14
A casual observation, but here has been a concerted effort via Operation yewtree to target the entertainment industry ? it now appears that the number of offenders is dis proportionate to those in the public eye.

I seriously wonder if another occupation was targeted , would we get the same result ? I have no reason to believe why not ! Thats scary.

Btw not quite sure what deluded planet you live on, but I dont see any connection with the Queen, The obe's Mbe's etc are arrived at by others, the Queen is the figure head ( celebrity if you like ) that presents the awards, pretty sure she has no say.

Anti Monarchy Seamus has no relevance in this discussion.

Channa
But but but but Saville was a close friend of jug ears was he not?
Hall was a close friend of the devil dog princess, or was it the reluctant marine? (its a knock out, its a royle knock out)
And Harris was a close friend of old vinegar t!ts, was he not, he even done one of his rotten paint jobs on her,
surely you can see its all chums at the plumbs, gongs for for pals.
seamus

Siimplyloco
04-07-2014, 20:33
The sentence has already been referred to the Attorney General for being unduly lenient after complaints from members of the public. Looks like the old paedo is going to die in jail
seamus.

The AG has been asked to look at it by some misanthropes: that does not constitute an appeal against the sentence!

The case was referred to the Attorney General after concerns were raised by a small number of members of the public.
It only takes one person to make contact for the the top lawyer to consider the punishment.
Dominic Grieve now has 28 days to decide whether any action should be taken.
John

channa
04-07-2014, 20:34
But but but but Saville was a close friend of jug ears was he not?
Hall was a close friend of the devil dog princess, or was it the reluctant marine? (its a knock out, its a royle knock out)
And Harris was a close friend of old vinegar t!ts, was he not, he even done one of his rotten paint jobs on her,
surely you can see its all chums at the plumbs, gongs for for pals.
seamus

All the peeps you mention were introduced at some stage to the "family" via their fame.

If I or yourself were sex offenders, I might be ,you might be who knows ? and we have corresponded together on this very thread, Then by association we know each others activities ..using your logic ...slightly flawed dont you think ?

Channa

seamus
04-07-2014, 20:47
All the peeps you mention were introduced at some stage to the "family" via their fame.

If I or yourself were sex offenders, I might be ,you might be who knows ? and we have corresponded together on this very thread, Then by association we know each others activities ..using your logic ...slightly flawed dont you think ?

ChannaI can see your logic in that Channa, of course I can, but I would say that at least two mentioned above were linked to members of the royle family for more sinister reasons, we may hear more of that in the coming months.
seamus

Derby Donkey
04-07-2014, 20:50
The AG has been asked to look at it by some misanthropes: that does not constitute an appeal against the sentence!

The case was referred to the Attorney General after concerns were raised by a small number of members of the public.
It only takes one person to make contact for the the top lawyer to consider the punishment.
John

1- Nobody said it did.

2- You are wrong, it takes more than one complainant to trigger such an action.

Tezza33
04-07-2014, 21:19
and we have corresponded together on this very thread, Then by association we know each others activities ..
Could you make sure neither of you speak to me please

channa
04-07-2014, 21:25
Could you make sure neither of you speak to me please sorry liked your comment your part of the "gang "now !!..

Channa

campervanannie
04-07-2014, 21:50
sorry liked your comment your part of the "gang "now !!..

Channa

Careful about which gang boys remember ##Do you wanna be in my gang ## Gary Glitter no OBE there just sparkly cat suits and kinky boots but you all should look ok in them. :lol-049::lol-049:

Tezza33
04-07-2014, 22:09
just sparkly cat suits and kinky boots but you all should look ok in them. :lol-049::lol-049:I am wearing mine at Rutland :fun:

campervanannie
04-07-2014, 22:16
I am wearing mine at Rutland :fun:

Can't wait.

seamus
05-07-2014, 10:45

John

Which is exactly what I said.
seamus.

mandymops
05-07-2014, 10:46

seamus
05-07-2014, 10:56
Its never stopped you from letting posters have it with both barrels!
But you are getting ridiculous now, in any case I do not know how to post pictures etc on here, which should be jolly good news for you:p
seamus.

Siimplyloco
05-07-2014, 10:59
Which is exactly what I said.
seamus.

Well not exactly, as you closed your post with "Looks like the old paedo is going to die in jail" which assumes an increase in the sentence following the referral. This outcome is not inevitable, and is unlikely, hence my subsequent post.
John

seamus
05-07-2014, 11:50
Well not exactly, as you closed your post with "Looks like the old paedo is going to die in jail" which assumes an increase in the sentence following the referral. This outcome is not inevitable, and is unlikely, hence my subsequent post.
JohnYes, you are right.
Of course I could have said "No, I looked at that old decrepit paedo going into court and I thought 'there's not five years left in him, he will die in jail"
But I deserve brownie points for my honesty

seamus

seamus
05-07-2014, 22:07
Papers are going tonto tomorrow about political sex scandal!
Brittan questioned over rape allegations.
labour Lord "sex attacks on twelve children" (Robertson?)
Jaysas, if they find the missing files there will be no one to run the country.
seamus.

jamesmarshall
06-07-2014, 09:04
Papers are going tonto tomorrow about political sex scandal!
Brittan questioned over rape allegations.
labour Lord "sex attacks on twelve children" (Robertson?)
Jaysas, if they find the missing files there will be no one to run the country.
seamus.

It was to Leon Brittan who Geoffrey Dickens gave his dossier of names of MPs and ministers against whom he had alleged evidence of child sex abuse.

On the evening before the day that Dickens was to give a press conference about a possible paedophile ring in Westminster a number of newspapers released a story that Dickens had a mistress. Dickens also revealed later that his London flat had been broken into twice after he made a speech in the Commons naming one paedophile and it later emerged his name was on a murderer's hit list. Conspiracy?

Given information like this it makes me wonder how far any new inquiry will get towards revealing the truth.

Tezza33
06-07-2014, 09:09
It was to Leon Brittan who Geoffrey Dickens gave his dossier of names of MPs and ministers against whom he had alleged evidence of child sex abuse.

On the evening before the day that Dickens was to give a press conference about a possible paedophile ring in Westminster a number of newspapers released a story that Dickens had a mistress. Dickens also revealed later that his London flat had been broken into twice after he made a speech in the Commons naming one paedophile and it later emerged his name was on a murderer's hit list. Conspiracy?

Given information like this it makes me wonder how far any new inquiry will get towards revealing the truth.

Leon Brittan is currently under investigation for rape, it makes you wonder how deep it goes

mandrake
06-07-2014, 09:32

we will never find the truth about the top politicians antics or other upper echelon figures ,as there will always someone in the black suits in the back ground to make sure mouths are silenced if they get too vocal. a mysterious car accident onset of sudden heart failure a trip that ends up under a tube train ,or even in the back of a merc in a tunnel if you dont tow the line , or even suicide brought on by fear of being named for some made up trumped up fictitious past mistake. we in this country have a great way of keeping shall we say unwanted publicity for some well in the cupboard . we are not even safe realy expressing our open opinions on line really ,step one some peoples toes and you face having your throat stepped on .

mandrake
06-07-2014, 09:40
Leon Brittan is currently under investigation for rape, it makes you wonder how deep it goes

funnily enough wasent it leon brittain that brought these missing files to public knowledge .now who knows he may have done what they say .or mabey it could be tactics to have him discredited to silence or overshadow the inquiry that cameron dident want ,but now says will go ahead of course we will never know the real truth because the person they will have brought in to do the enquiry will have had his shell like whispered into .

Tezza33
06-07-2014, 09:46
I agree, if it was a film we would not watch it because the story line would be unbelievable
Lord Brittan under investigation (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28181045)

seamus
06-07-2014, 09:54
funnily enough wasent it leon brittain that brought these missing files to public knowledge .now who knows he may have done what they say .or mabey it could be tactics to have him discredited to silence or overshadow the inquiry that cameron dident want ,but now says will go ahead of course we will never know the real truth because the person they will have brought in to do the enquiry will have had his shell like whispered into .
I think the files were handed to him for investigation. The files then disappeared. Is this not the main thrust for an investigation.
Anyway, you just have to look at him to see he is guilty, he done it alright I'm tellin ya.
seamus.

mandrake
06-07-2014, 09:57
I think the files were handed to him for investigation. The files then disappeared. Is this not the main thrust for an investigation.
Anyway, you just have to look at him to see he is guilty, he done it alright I'm tellin ya.
seamus.

if you say so .

seamus
06-07-2014, 10:04
we will never find the truth about the top politicians antics or other upper echelon figures ,as there will always someone in the black suits in the back ground to make sure mouths are silenced if they get too vocal. a mysterious car accident onset of sudden heart failure a trip that ends up under a tube train ,or even in the back of a merc in a tunnel if you dont tow the line , or even suicide brought on by fear of being named for some made up trumped up fictitious past mistake. we in this country have a great way of keeping shall we say unwanted publicity for some well in the cupboard . we are not even safe realy expressing our open opinions on line really ,step one some peoples toes and you face having your throat stepped on .

There is no depths to the scullduggery these charlatans would get up to. Think back to the time Louis Battenberg and his tory/freemason pals were ready to take over the then Labour government because they claimed Wilson was a Russian agent.
They all need euthanized with immediate effect! Billy Connolly for PM. could he do worse.
seamus.

Ps, all this sh*t has got to be worth 200,000/300,000 indy votes:dance:
seamus.

snowbirds
06-07-2014, 16:00
Then the Irish blew him up in his boat with an old lady and two young boys.Hard target gutless people.thank god they have gone back to street crime and shooting each other.:ninja:

There is no depths to the scullduggery these charlatans would get up to. Think back to the time Louis Battenberg and his tory/freemason pals were ready to take over the then Labour government because they claimed Wilson was a Russian agent.
They all need euthanized with immediate effect! Billy Connolly for PM. could he do worse.
seamus.

Ps, all this sh*t has got to be worth 200,000/300,000 indy votes:dance:
seamus.

seamus
06-07-2014, 18:03
Mountbatten put himself and his family in danger by ignoring grave warnings from An Garda Síochána that the IRA had targeted him. He was very naïve, probably arrogant would be a better choice of words, to even holiday in Classieblawn never mind go sailing on shadow v that day, given the republican activity in that area at the time. But where was his security, why was the shadow v never checked before he went on board?
seamus.

Nice to see you are such a charitable person to be thanking God that people are shooting each other.
You should know that a lot of people throughout the world consider the British to be the terrorists in the Irish question.

Tezza
06-07-2014, 21:26
seems to me you think the british are bad....so why dont you just do one out of this country you hate.You might be better suited throughout the world with the others that hate us.good luck with that.

Deleted user 21925
06-07-2014, 21:34
......................You should know that a lot of people throughout the world consider the British to be the terrorists in the Irish question.

Isn't Northern Ireland part of Britain?

Derby Donkey
06-07-2014, 22:04

It is, but it should not be. Karma is overdue.

seamus
06-07-2014, 22:19
I never said it wasn't, did I?
Anyway, the occupied six counties of Ulster are in Ireland, and one day they will be part of a united Ireland.
seamus.

seamus
06-07-2014, 22:25
seems to me you think the british are bad....so why dont you just do one out of this country you hate.You might be better suited throughout the world with the others that hate us.good luck with that.

That's nonsense, the British have done some terrible things, and I like to keep you in the loop, that's all, I don't hate you.Honest.:D
seamus.

trevskoda
06-07-2014, 22:26

yes the six counties are british though about 20% dont and wont see it as such though most voted an agreed yes in the good fri referendum but sum nutters still dont get it.as for me i could not give a monkeys as i have more important things in life and dont care wither people class themselves as irish english welsh scotch or any other creed nor what flag they wish to stick up a pole,

Deleted user 21925
06-07-2014, 22:29
yes the six counties are british though about 20% dont and wont see it as such though most voted an agreed yes in the good fri referendum but sum nutters still dont get it.as for me i could not give a monkeys as i have more important things in life and dont care wither people class themselves as irish english welsh scotch or any other creed nor what flag they wish to stick up a pole,

I was just a bit confused by the wording "a lot of people throughout the world consider the British to be the terrorists in the Irish question". Whichever way you look at it the terrorists are British!

trevskoda
06-07-2014, 22:34
I never said it wasn't, did I?
Anyway, the occupied six counties of Ulster are in Ireland, and one day they will be part of a united Ireland.
seamus.

sorry seamus all ireland was ruled by britian for allmost a 1000 years the republic of ireland as a hole is only about 90 years old
and the six counties will never be included in a all ireland as people up here dont want it and the bloodshead in my opinion would be pure maddnes ,so lets just all work togeather and keep our eyes out for the child molesters etc and keep good peace

Derby Donkey
06-07-2014, 23:05
sorry seamus all ireland was ruled by britian for allmost a 1000 years the republic of ireland as a hole is only about 90 years old
and the six counties will never be included in a all ireland as people up here dont want it and the bloodshead in my opinion would be pure maddnes ,so lets just all work togeather and keep our eyes out for the child molesters etc and keep good peace

England was beaten and invaded by the Normans almost a thousand years ago, so I find your reckoning a bit odd?
There was no Britain back then.

mark61
07-07-2014, 01:07
Few 100 years out is insignificant when compared to some of the nonsense being posted.

trevskoda
07-07-2014, 06:45
England was beaten and invaded by the Normans almost a thousand years ago, so I find your reckoning a bit odd?
There was no Britain back then.

you are right and the normans came here and built some nice castles,but some of the real brittons came here when the romans invaded england,the brittons moved up through scotland and came over to ireland so in truth we are more british than people living in england,no theres is a we twist,hence as i said in a past post i dont give a monkeys we are all people in a modern world trying to make ends meet,ass for the fok living in the past i have no time for them as they just drag us all down.if the truth be told we all came out of africa anyway only i seem to have lost my tan.:lol-049::lol-049::lol-049::wave::camper:

Tezza33
07-07-2014, 08:21
we will never find the truth about the top politicians antics or other upper echelon figures ,as there will always someone in the black suits in the back ground to make sure mouths are silenced if they get too vocal. a mysterious car accident onset of sudden heart failure a trip that ends up under a tube train ,or even in the back of a merc in a tunnel if you dont tow the line , or even suicide brought on by fear of being named for some made up trumped up fictitious past mistake. we in this country have a great way of keeping shall we say unwanted publicity for some well in the cupboard . we are not even safe realy expressing our open opinions on line really ,step one some peoples toes and you face having your throat stepped on .I remember reading about Jill Dando's murder and there was a theory it was to silence her, just found the blog
Jill Dando (http://google-law.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/jill-dando-murdered-by-state-to-keep.html)

seamus
07-07-2014, 09:13
Tom Watson MP has started an online petition to force May and Cameron into an enquiry.65,000 signatures today.

This has now gone from..... 'Don't be ridiculous!' to 'well, there was something........'
I declare this can of worms now officially open.

seamus

Byronic
07-07-2014, 09:52
I remember reading about Jill Dando's murder and there was a theory it was to silence her, just found the blog
Jill Dando (http://google-law.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/jill-dando-murdered-by-state-to-keep.html)

And I believe there's also theory that someone is planning to murder some of the posters on this thread, just to silence them, don't know which ones though:scared:

Tezza33
07-07-2014, 11:05
134 posts, 2.916 views, not bad for a joke I removed is it

seamus
07-07-2014, 11:59
134 posts, 2.916 views, not bad for a joke I removed is it
You've done exceedingly well sir, cap doffed.
seamus.

invalid
07-07-2014, 12:07
As has been said many times “for evil to triumph, it just takes good people to do nothing.”
To stand against evil and liars in our community takes courage, and I see less and less of it each proceeding day, I find it sad that the moral structure that so many of us were brought up with, has eroded to such an extent that so few seem even to care anymore.
I sometimes wonder if it’s not just age that kill’s us, but that we have had a gutful of the behaviour of others?

n brown
07-07-2014, 12:31
134 posts, 2.916 views, not bad for a joke I removed is it stick it back on -you could double those figures !

mandrake
07-07-2014, 13:25
and for once all the posts have generally stuck to the same theme . wealthy stars and politician kiddy fiddlers and rapists , that thought they were bullet proof daka daka daka daka

GinaRon
07-07-2014, 13:47
I am wearing mine at Rutland :fun:

I am looking forward to that :cool1:

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS