PDA

View Full Version : Emmerdale.

reynolds29
15-06-2008, 21:36
Hi everyone.11
My wife is putting pressure on me to take her to see the emmerdale set. If it isn't upsetting enough,being made to watch it every other night!!
Does anyone know a wildcamp near it? It would help our relationship get back on track.

grath
15-06-2008, 21:38
Hi everyone.11
My wife is putting pressure on me to take her to see the emmerdale set. If it isn't upsetting enough,being made to watch it every other night!!
Does anyone know a wildcamp near it? It would help our relationship get back on track.

You could stay at the Dingles CL:eek:
or Sugdens CS:)
Just joking:D:D:D

mandrake
16-06-2008, 16:42
the old emerdale site is called eshalt (think that correct spelling) near leeds they have moved to a place in harewood house grounds dont think you can go there but the old village is realy nice in fact the woolpack used to be a pub we used to go to quite often a few years ago nothing like it inside as the inside is a set a ytv studios but it is well worth the visit think you ma find somewhare to pak near by

robert b
16-06-2008, 17:55
hi . there is a campsite near called maustin camp caravan park nr wetherby post code ls22 4dp or go to google and type in emmerdale camp sites. hope this helps. got same problem with my misses shes soap mad.

grath
16-06-2008, 17:58
You could stay at the Dingles CL:eek:
or Sugdens CS:)
Just joking:D:D:D

Or The Woolpack Car Park:D:D

mandrake
16-06-2008, 20:20
just outside the village is a large carpark it was used for all the visitors may be worth a try

lenny
16-06-2008, 20:31
Hi everyone.11

Sorry ,can't help you on the "Emmerdale" carry on but if it's "Heartbeat" sleepyspots your looking for then I'm your man:rolleyes::cool::D

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS