PDA

View Full Version : Archos 101 G9_

Joker7
25-07-2014, 13:51
This is not working with the above stuck in a loop at start up , there is a error message but flashes within the loop I can't get to read it have download 2 time's...

iampatman
25-07-2014, 15:11
This is not working with the above stuck in a loop at start up , there is a error message but flashes within the loop I can't get to read it have download 2 time's...

Eh? What is not working?
Pat

st3v3
25-07-2014, 15:23
Eh? What is not working?
Pat

His Archos.

Have you tried a reset?

If your ARCHOS does not respond correctly or does not start properly, you can try to remedy this situation with a system recovery. Be very careful with this as there are options to erase all the data on your device.

To enter into the Recovery screen
- Turn off the device and wait 10 seconds.
- Press and hold the volume + button while powering on the device.
- Keep the volume + pressed until the Recovery mode starts (white screen).
- To move from one option to another, use the volume buttons. To select an option, press the ON/OFF button.

Recovery mode options
No: Cancels the system recovery.
Update firmware: Allows you to connect your device to a computer in order to copy the latest .AOS file (operating system) to your device and then install it.
Repair System: Attempts to repair the file structure on the internal memory. This does not erase any data.
No: Return to main recovery screen.
Force Touchscreen Calibration: Select this, set your device down, start the calibration, and don't touch it. It will re-calibrate the screen. After the calibration is complete, select No to leave the recovery screen.
Check Disk: Check and repair the system partition if damaged.
Start USB MSC: Allows you to connect your device to a PC to access the internal memory.
Format System: Formats the internal memory. All data (music, photos, videos, etc.), applications and settings are erased.

antiqueman
25-07-2014, 17:20
Is it a bird is it a plane:nothingtoadd::beer:

outtolunch
25-07-2014, 19:25
sounds like it's the android poi app because exactly the same thing happened on my 101 G9

Joker7
27-07-2014, 11:29
sounds like it's the android poi app because exactly the same thing happened on my 101 G9

Yes the App bloody tablet is stuck in a loop when I open the app! Should have tested it before we went on the road...Any fix for it ?

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS