PDA

View Full Version : a lesson in customer service !

n brown
01-08-2014, 18:03
this guy is a treat,a woman gave his hostel a poor review http://www.buzzfeed.com/patricksmith/a-glasgow-hostel-owner-and-guest-were-locked-in-the-most-hea

Wind Dancer
01-08-2014, 22:13
Oh my!
I read that article way longer than I wanted to, it just kind of sucked me in, lol!
Well as they say, any publicity is good publicity.

mandrake
02-08-2014, 10:35
100 quid a night for two to stay in some flea ridden hostel ,there having a laugh .i would have gone to some b&b or witherspoon pub and stayed there . must have been somewhere better to have stayed for that money .

Sharon the Cat
02-08-2014, 11:06
Oh my!
I read that article way longer than I wanted to, it just kind of sucked me in, lol!
Well as they say, any publicity is good publicity.

:ditto:

I love the comment where someone says I don't know whether to catch my bus or continue reading this.

st3v3
02-08-2014, 13:53
100 quid a night for two to stay in some flea ridden hostel ,there having a laugh .i would have gone to some b&b or witherspoon pub and stayed there . must have been somewhere better to have stayed for that money .

50 quid for a room that sleeps 5, as I read it..

mandrake
03-08-2014, 09:40
Why? Because of this review by Louise Taylor, a support worker and charity volunteer from Preston, who was up in Glasgow for the Commonwealth Games and spent 100 for two people for one night at Blue Sky.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS