PDA

View Full Version : Wanted

cas
30-06-2008, 14:01
WANTED Ignition with key and plastic bit that fits round it for Mercedes 811 :)

Bigmerc
02-07-2008, 18:22
WANTED Ignition with key and plastic bit that fits round it for Mercedes 811 :)

Cas what has happened there were three keys for it when you bought it have you lost them

cas
02-07-2008, 20:15
Cas what has happened there were three keys for it when you bought it have you lost them

Someone tried to steal her smashed the barrel off im hot wriring her till i can get one need all the plastic cowling aswell they broke all that:mad:

wildman
02-07-2008, 21:32
Sorry to hear that, get a big dog or small lion.

mandrake
02-07-2008, 21:35
been surfing the net for your parts nothing as yet but will keep looking

mandrake
02-07-2008, 21:46
have you tried breakeryard .com fill in details and they will email you they also deliver

Bigmerc
03-07-2008, 10:57
When i was started to sell Bigmerc i was hoping someone would steal her then i could have done better on the insurance left it parked out all the time not even a scratch on it Cas i will; ask around for you OK or you could put a push button start and a hidden power switch .

cas
03-07-2008, 13:43
Thanks everyone I have tried loads of places with no luck, My local garage is closed this week as they are on holiday they did say if we couldnt get an ignition they would look at sorting something out for me which I know they will, at least I can still use her :)

cas
03-07-2008, 13:46
When i was started to sell Bigmerc i was hoping someone would steal her then i could have done better on the insurance left it parked out all the time not even a scratch on it Cas i will; ask around for you OK or you could put a push button start and a hidden power switch .

Just my luck :) just glad I used that isolator, only had the cab painted 2 days before and theyve scratched it trying to get in:mad:

Hazy-thoughts
03-07-2008, 18:09
Cas you really dont seem to be havng much luck of late :mad:

I hope things turn round soon, you must be due a lottery win if there is such a thing as Karma :)

Good Luck ;)

tresrikay
03-07-2008, 18:27
Have you seen Cas's bad luck list yet:eek::eek::eek: and she was only scratching the surface, she told us she went off to one of the remotest Scottish islands to surprise an old friend and they were away.:confused::(

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS