a meet, somewhere in the north of england / Scottish borders
could be arranged. Would any-one be interested in
throwing some ideas into the pot
lets see what transpires!

grath
09-07-2008, 15:21
HI Nic,
Probably too far for us for a weekend and considering the price of fuel:eek:
We have a lot of expenses at the moment, and we have just had a very large UNEXPECTED expense:eek: which is hurting:eek: (car failed mot and not economic to repair) :eek:(had it for 9 years):( and on top of that we have a holiday to fund:eek:
Anyway, I hope you get it off the ground and I would imagine and hope that you will have a lot of interest and support from our Northern & Scottish Wildcampers:cool:

lenny
09-07-2008, 20:34
Hi,Nick, as you'd expect, I'm very interested in this one and will go with the flow on anything thats decided;), I'm having a think on this one and I'll be back soon with my suggestions:rolleyes:, got a lot on my plate at the moment:(:)

lenny
09-07-2008, 21:03
Hi,Nick, as you'd expect, I'm very interested in this one and will go with the flow on anything thats decided;), I'm having a think on this one and I'll be back soon with my suggestions:rolleyes:, got a lot on my plate at the moment:(:)

How about I throw this one in the ring:cool:

http://www.wildcamping.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=3816

Or were you thinking more on the lines of a cheap and cheerfull campsite, or even a nice Pub Stopover:eek::D, either way ,I'm easy:rolleyes:

sundown
09-07-2008, 22:03
How about I throw this one in the ring:cool:

http://www.wildcamping.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=3816

Or were you thinking more on the lines of a cheap and cheerfull campsite, or even a nice Pub Stopover:eek::D, either way ,I'm easy:rolleyes:

looks good lenny, but, where's the pub?
if I remember right, its my round! :mad: :D :D

lenny
09-07-2008, 22:09
Well, to be honest:rolleyes:, the pub is a good 30 minute walk and 1hour 40 minutes return:eek: if you take one of my famous short cuts:p

messenger 2.5td
10-07-2008, 19:26
Following this thread with interest when are you thinking of Sundown?

sundown
10-07-2008, 20:58
Following this thread with interest when are you thinking of Sundown?
anytime is ok for me, :D lets see how much interest we get
and go with the flow,
so any-one else interested, put your name down.
and suggestions also for a venue would be appreciated
one good venue so far suggested by lenny

grath
10-07-2008, 21:11
No good for me as I am too far away for a weekend, but how about Mussleborough? can you still park on the quay? if so it would be pretty central for you northern and Scotish folk:cool:

teachertrish
20-07-2008, 18:29
ok, we ase ready to roll too,the only place we can advise on is scone-near perth but we will trave to the borders area for a meet..trish/andy

sundown
20-07-2008, 19:13
I detect a growing interest here, :D
lets keep it rolling and gathering momentum,
a couple more vans are possible I think , :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
then we can talk about possible venues etc. :D

jimmnlizz
20-07-2008, 23:07
OK, we are up for this one! Depending on dates etc. JIM

Polly
21-07-2008, 19:59
Hia
Have we got any dates yet :confused::confused:

Yogihughes
22-07-2008, 10:12
I'm up for attending if dates suit!
Haven't been on ANY meet yet.

jimmnlizz
09-08-2008, 13:20
Anybody come up with a date yet? :confused: We are looking to go either :rolleyes: before or after bank holiday! :cool: :cool: JIM.

flashingblade
09-08-2008, 18:41
hi there. i would love to come up north for a meet. will try my best to get new van ship shape so we can join in. workin away at min so it's slowed me down quite a lot. time - if anyone finds any hanging around, can you let me have it, all mine is passing me by !

lenny
09-08-2008, 18:58
Just done a bit of research into this thread, and it seems we have 7 interested parties:), 3 to the North of me, and 3 to the South.
The furthest North is Teachertrish (Aberdeen), and the furthest South being Polly (Cheshire), Total distance between the two is 353 miles:eek
Other takers are Sundown and New Rover to the North, and ,Messenger and Jimmnlizz to the South.
Now ,if we were to pick a location halfway between the 2 extremes this would mean the furthest anyone would need to drive would be 176 miles and that would mean that I would only have to travel 30 miles;):p The centre point being Alnwick in Northumberland.:rolleyes::cool:

Any date bar August 22-24th will do me.

Failing this ,I have another Idea:p:D, Why dont we have 2:eek: Northern meets. Assuming South Shields is on the Equator , how about a meet for the Northern Hemisphere at Glentress forest,Peebles. and on another date,a meet for the Southern Hemisphere in North Yorkshire, somewhere?

What do you think?

No, I hav'nt been drinking yet:rolleyes:

sundown
09-08-2008, 19:22
hi, I havent been online for a while, as ive had connection problems
and my keyboard is totally knackered, I have to use the on-screen
keyboard at the moment.
any-way! talking about dates

any date suits me
so how about some-one suggesting a date
also we need a venue, around the borders
if we're talking a few vans maybe a cheap & cheerful
would do
any suggestions any-one?

jimmnlizz
09-08-2008, 21:51
Alnwick sounds good to us, (Castle car park?) ;) Or even Alnmouth. :p If you can still park by the golf course, that is! :cool: Or, as Lenny suggests, a cheap and cheerful. :D Nearby CCC sites are at Beadnell Bay and Dunstan Hill.:rolleyes: C/S at Amble, Rothbury, Bamburgh, Beadnell,(will allow more than five as we've been here before, in two fields.) :D :D JIM & LIZ

jimmnlizz
09-08-2008, 22:00
Sundown, we bought a new 118 key keyboard 18mths ago from Tesco! Still going strong and all for 8. Just plug it in and away we went! JIM.
P.S. forgot to put a date in how about 29th to the 31st August?

Trevor
10-08-2008, 13:56
Alnwick sounds good to us, (Castle car park?) ;) Or even Alnmouth. :p If you can still park by the golf course, that is! :cool: Or, as Lenny suggests, a cheap and cheerful. :D Nearby CCC sites are at Beadnell Bay and Dunstan Hill.:rolleyes: C/S at Amble, Rothbury, Bamburgh, Beadnell,(will allow more than five as we've been here before, in two fields.) :D :D JIM & LIZ

This sounds good to me but not the CCC sites, most camping sites on the north east coast are geared up for tourists and cost a bomb, if i can make it i will but i will be doing the wild bit.
Bamburgh wilding behind the Castle is now out of the question.

jimmnlizz P.S. forgot to put a date in how about 29th to the 31st August these date sound good to me.

jimmnlizz
10-08-2008, 14:06
Wilding sounds good to us, :D but dont know too many places up there :confused: :(. Your turn Lenny! :p Being the local, on the spot reporter!! :rolleyes: Can you suggest any where in the area! :cool: Or anybody else that knows of agood spot up near Alnwick. :D :D JIM.

Trevor
10-08-2008, 14:20
Wilding sounds good to us, JIM.
It would depend on how many vans there are, if there are to many then they would have to split up to be able to wild, at least on a night time and meet agian the next day so you would need a place that has got more than one wilding spot in the same area, anyway thats my opinion what do you think Jim?

teachertrish
10-08-2008, 15:23
heres our input again,the last w/end in august is good for us,its six hours drive for us to alnwick (unless they have the forth bridge roadworks sorted-5hrs)but we will attend,if its an agreement to have two meets we are flexible.
trish/andy.:)

Trevor
10-08-2008, 16:35
I have read through the posts and come up with this.

The ones that are keen for the meet are,
Sundown.
Lenny.
Teachertrish.
Jimnliz.

The ones that are not sure are,
Myself.
Messenger.
Polly.
Newrover.
Flashingblade.
That's a possible nine vans so far.

Jimmnlizz have suggested these dates 29th to the 31st August.
And no venue has been agreed on as yet? Wild or Campsite

lenny
10-08-2008, 19:53
Just done a bit of research into this thread, and it seems we have 7 interested parties:), 3 to the North of me, and 3 to the South.
The furthest North is Teachertrish (Aberdeen), and the furthest South being Polly (Cheshire), Total distance between the two is 353 miles
Other takers are Sundown and New Rover to the North, and ,Messenger and Jimmnlizz to the South.
Now ,if we were to pick a location halfway between the 2 extremes this would mean the furthest anyone would need to drive would be 176 miles and that would mean that I would only have to travel 30 miles;):p The centre point being Alnwick in Northumberland.:rolleyes

Any date bar August 22-24th will do me.

Failing this ,I have another Idea:p:D, Why dont we have 2:eek: Northern meets. Assuming South Shields is on the Equator , how about a meet for the Northern Hemisphere at Glentress forest,Peebles. and on another date,a meet for the Southern Hemisphere in North Yorkshire, somewhere?

What do you think?

No, I hav'nt been drinking yet:rolleyes:

Well I've just made a command decision:eek:, we're off to Peebles on the last weekend in August (29-31st). We'll be taking 2 vans containing my 2 sons and 2 or 3 friends. the stopover is a woodland carpark/picnic site, a haven for mountain bikers ,cyclists and walkers.....

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd168/nyron/14062008097.jpg

Anyone wanting to join us would be most welcome,and who knows,if we get a few vans, we could call it a meet in the Northern Hemisphere:eek:
If not then we'll just have to enjoy it on our own

teachertrish
10-08-2008, 20:02
ok lenny,I will look up in the roadmap to see where peebles is-just been advised by my mum its a 3 hour drive,so count us available-unless anyone has any better ideas we will be at peebles..
hope thers nae midgies there

lenny
10-08-2008, 20:13
ok lenny,I will look up in the roadmap to see where peebles is-just been advised by my mum its a 3 hour drive,so count us available-unless anyone has any better ideas we will be at peebles..
hope thers nae midgies there

Thats the spirit, TT:D. If you think the midges are pests, just wait till you meet my mates:eek::p

No, seriously they are a great bunch, who like a laugh and a sing song round the campfire.

sundown
10-08-2008, 21:32
well done Lenny,
your command decision has been processed and approved
I'm up for it, just have to persuade Angie now.
paddy says "is jack coming?" :D

BedfordMJ
10-08-2008, 22:11
I can't commit just yet but me and my partner might be able to come.

lenny
10-08-2008, 22:34
well done Lenny,
your command decision has been processed and approved
I'm up for it, just have to persuade Angie now.
paddy says "is jack coming?" :D

Nice one,Nick;), yes Jack will be there tell Paddy:eek:, hope Angie can make it to keep an eye on you or you'll be in no fit state to drive home:p:rolleyes:

lenny
10-08-2008, 22:37
I can't commit just yet but me and my partner might be able to come.

You're the man ,Beddy, looking forward to meeting you both but will understand if you can,t make it cos it,s a canny run from Barnsley

jimmnlizz
10-08-2008, 23:50
We'll throw our hats in as well, if Liz can find hers!! :D All we need to know now, is exactly where near Peebles!! :p Just so that we can find you all! :rolleyes: Or do we look for the campfire beacon and the noise (singing!) :D We should be there early :eek: as we will be on holiday then for a fortnight. :cool: Looking forward to meeting you all at last. That wil be:-Lenny...Lennys mates...Teachertrish...Sundown...jimmnlizz (plus two dogs!) ;) Along with any of the hopefuls:-Trevor....Beddy ...Messenger ...Polly ...Newrover ...Flashingblade.
[Liz is a bit :o on the shy side, but give her time! :rolleyes:] :D JIM.

Trevor
11-08-2008, 07:59
Aye Lenny sounds good to me, I wll try my best to make it but the van needs Tax and mot, so i will keep my fingers crossed:D

jimmnlizz
11-08-2008, 08:49
Good luck on that one Trevor! Hope to see you in Peebles! JIM.

Trevor
11-08-2008, 09:10
Good luck on that one Trevor! Hope to see you in Peebles! JIM.
Aye Jim I dont think my van needs anything done for the mot but i will have to wait and see.:)

lenny
11-08-2008, 19:22
We'll throw our hats in as well, if Liz can find hers!! All we need to know now, is exactly where near Peebles!! Just so that we can find you all! :rolleyes: Or do we look for the campfire beacon and the noise (singing!) We should be there early :eek: as we will be on holiday then for a fortnight. :cool: Looking forward to meeting you all at last. That wil be:-Lenny...Lennys mates...Teachertrish...Sundown...jimmnlizz (plus two dogs!) ;) Along with any of the hopefuls:-Trevor....Beddy ...Messenger ...Polly ...Newrover ...Flashingblade.
[Liz is a bit :o on the shy side, but give her time! :rolleyes:] :D JIM.

Good on ya,Jimmnlizz;),looking forward to the meet, click the link for the location then click the arrow on the left side of the map to give you full screen, location is(circled red) then right click the circle and click(move map to here), then scroll down to see post code and co-ordinates,I will print exact details closer to the date.
Did I tell you that there is an Osprey watch point nearby and a nice country walk to Peebles which is about 2 miles away, not so nice walking back uphill with a belly full o beer:eek::D

Edinburgh is about 20 miles north if you fancy a visit

http://www.multimap.com/s/PW0fWPJn

Telstar
11-08-2008, 20:07
I hope you guys have a good meet. Only one thing stopping me coming and that is the NFOL meet at Pickering Showground. Hopefully (a) Tresriky will have stocked up on whisky from his Scottish trip and (b) we locate him on the field before he drinks it all!!!!!

Jon

lenny
11-08-2008, 20:38
I hope you guys have a good meet. Only one thing stopping me coming and that is the NFOL meet at Pickering Showground. Hopefully (a) Tresriky will have stocked up on whisky from his Scottish trip and (b) we locate him on the field before he drinks it all!!!!!

Jon

Thanks,Jon, what about (c) Considering the Pickering showground is'nt a lake:eek:. I read just recently that the water table was only 3 inches below the surface due to heavy rainfall of late:(

Have a great time and give our regards to Rick when he wakes up

jimmnlizz
11-08-2008, 21:56
I was wondering and scratching :confused: my head about those hairpins on Janets Brae Rd! :eek: Then I remembered.......I've got the same engine as you!! :D :D Smaller van too!! :cool: :cool: We are leaving for the Silloth area on the 26th August (fishing!) :rolleyes: ;) If we should break our usual records we will be bringing surplus catch for the BBQ!! HA, HAAAAA, HEEEEEE, HEEEE! Yeah right! :eek: :D JIM.

lenny
11-08-2008, 22:17
I was wondering and scratching :confused: my head about those hairpins on Janets Brae Rd! :eek: Then I remembered.......I've got the same engine as you!! Smaller van too!! :cool: :cool: We are leaving for the Silloth area on the 26th August (fishing!) If we should break our usual records we will be bringing surplus catch for the BBQ!! HA, HAAAAA, HEEEEEE, HEEEE! Yeah right! JIM.

:DThe Janets brae road is just a dirt track:eek:, we wont be driving up there:cool:. the entrance is off the A72 at the Glentress hotel, still quite a climb, but if my old banger can do it,you should have no probs.

BTW, If you're fishing at Silloth, then it looks like it's Flatties and shrimps for supper:eek::D:rolleyes:

boringfrog
12-08-2008, 11:59
Just had a day in Mayport, looked ok for Camping but stayed the night at Allonby, lovley sunset and a very quiet night. Free camped just outside Keswick too, but lakes were too busy. Might be up for a trip up Scotland, but with this s**ty weather am thinking more Spain/Portugal:p

Ian and Dawn.

jimmnlizz
12-08-2008, 17:18
Hi boringfrog, brain picking time now! :eek: Where did you park in Allonby.....please? :D We are going there to do some fishing on the 26th for three days, :rolleyes: so any help will be appreciated :p :cool: JIM.

lenny
14-08-2008, 20:51
Well I've just made a command decision:eek:, we're off to Peebles on the last weekend in August (29-31st). We'll be taking 2 vans containing my 2 sons and 2 or 3 friends. the stopover is a woodland carpark/picnic site, a haven for mountain bikers ,cyclists and walkers.....

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd168/nyron/14062008097.jpg

Anyone wanting to join us would be most welcome,and who knows,if we get a few vans, we could call it a meet in the Northern Hemisphere:eek:
If not then we'll just have to enjoy it on our own

Just thought I'd revive this post, a meet is organised for the above and we have a possible 5 vans attending so far:), I thought this might attract interest from our Scottish friends, after all Teachertrish is travelling down from Aberdeen and Sundown from Perth, also Jimmnlizz from west Cumbria.

BTW, I will be taking 2 vans with friends and family;):):cool:

Yogihughes
14-08-2008, 21:54
The 30th is when I hit the big 60 so family celebrations might force me to stay home that week-end but we'll see.

jimmnlizz
14-08-2008, 22:13
We could have a celebration up at Peebles! :D Going off past posts, for meets, it would be a big one! :cool: :cool:
Lenny, don't forget to post directions before 25th please, as we will be leaving early on 26th and the computor is too big to take with us! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: JIM

irenerobbie
15-08-2008, 23:38
i'll do my best to get there. i will be on my way to devon , so maybe i'll catch a meet there too.look forward to it, kate p.s( ive been in spain/france and still got some wine left)

grath
16-08-2008, 15:12
We won't be coming to this one Guys & Gals,:( however we hope you all have a great time and manage to stay upright when returning from the pub:D

flashingblade
18-08-2008, 19:25
you never know, i might make it but can't make it a definate yes. i still have lots to do to make the new van habitable, especially for the family !
having started a new job last week doesn't help coz it involves working away.
if i can't, hope you all have a great weekend and will catch up soon...ish

lenny
18-08-2008, 21:10
you never know, i might make it but can't make it a definate yes. i still have lots to do to make the new van habitable, especially for the family !
having started a new job last week doesn't help coz it involves working away.
if i can't, hope you all have a great weekend and will catch up soon...ish

It would be brill if you and your kin could make it;) as I did'nt get a chance to meet you properly at Hayfield, but will understand if you cant make it, dieing to see your new van and the progress you've made so far.
Thanks for the kind sentiments:)
BTW I've got a 6 man tent:eek::p to accomodate the family if this would solve your problem;)

flashingblade
19-08-2008, 18:09
thanks for the kind offer but we have just done a tent holiday in devon. (van not ready). all i can say is never again ! it is a huge thing, six berth. takes 3people to erect and hard to imagine all the kit i had to take along. you don't realise how you take for granted all the creature comforts in your home on wheels.
got some side windows and rear seats cheap from a breaker and fitted them. bought a propex heater, rooflight with fan, all in one sink/drainer/hob/grill and 3 way fridge(damaged in transit). they just need fitting. 2 minute job - ha.
i really need to get some interior panelling done and fit the kids bunks. not much to do then ! i'm probably home at nights this week so might get a few jobs done.

Polly
19-08-2008, 19:30
Hia
Sorry Lenny and Christine won't be able to make this meet (30th)
Not sure if I'm out this weekend weather wise (I'm not really a fair weather camper) I do know there will be a tractor handy Ha Ha
I didn't reliase how it takes some getting use to coming and going to different places over a few weeks :D:D:D only use to the weekends and the odd week now and again.
I'm back at work on the 1st counting my pennies short month this month due to Unison striking I'll lose 2 days pay (not that it's that much) (but it is on a single persons wage and no suppliments from the goverment) also just taxed m/h got my priorties right I'll live of jam and bread this month.

DO DO enjoy yourselves | am sure you all will :D:D

Trevor
21-08-2008, 08:03
I cant make the meet, hope you all have a nice time.

lenny
21-08-2008, 17:14
Sorry to hear you can't make it Trev;), hope it's not MOT problems with the van.
We might have a spare seat in one of the vans, if you want to hitch a ride:p.

BedfordMJ
21-08-2008, 21:10
You're the man ,Beddy, looking forward to meeting you both but will understand if you can,t make it cos it,s a canny run from Barnsley

Will let you know next week for sure whether we can come.

Wee-z
22-08-2008, 17:17
Hi, We joined site at beginning of month but have only just been able to post in threads. Many thanks to Steve4Kay for help when we managed to get a private message to him. We hope to be able to join you at Glentress :)

steve4kay
22-08-2008, 19:50
glad to be of help ! welcome to the rest of the world !

lenny
23-08-2008, 19:01
For all of you coming along or thinking about it, you should enter the forest and follow the signs to The Buzzards Nest car park, it gets busy on weekends with mountain bikers but should'nt be a problem getting parked up, I suggest ,for any early arrivals that we park towards the rear of the car park where you will find evidence of previous camp fires (just in case we fancy a little gingangoolie), dont forget,its a canny walk to the pub so suggest you bring a fair supply of refreshments.

Wee-z
25-08-2008, 09:18
Agree with your comments about bring your own 'liquid sustenance' had a quick look at the site in the car. It would be fascinating getting lost in the woods on the way back.(mind that depends on the company) Gorgeous scenery. By the way is it true they are introducing wolves to the Scottish wildlife?:)

lenny
25-08-2008, 10:55
Agree with your comments about bring your own 'liquid sustenance' had a quick look at the site in the car. It would be fascinating getting lost in the woods on the way back.(mind that depends on the company) Gorgeous scenery. By the way is it true they are introducing wolves to the Scottish wildlife?:)

Funny you should say that,Weez, me and Jack did get lost in the woods on the way back:eek: (me and my "lets take a shortcut"), also I lost Jack for a worrying length of time when he shot off after a rabbit and dissapeared into the dense forest,shortly after I heard him yelping out from a good distance,(he definitely encountered something) as when he finally returned he was nervous and shaking,maybe he encountered a Wolf:confused::eek: We'll never know.

BTW did you know that a part of the forest is known as the "Spooky Forest":eek:.... We'll have to check it out one night;)

W

Wee-z
25-08-2008, 12:01
Hi teachertrish

are you managing to get down to the northern meet this weekend?
It will be nice to put faces to the names. I like lennies comments about getting lost in the woods.

look forward to seeing you

wee-z

lenny
26-08-2008, 20:06
The Northern meet is fast approaching and I'd like to bring it to attention of all our Scottish and Northumberland friends,and all the new members who have recently joined:).
The meet is organised for this weekend coming and the venue is the Buzzards nest car park/picnic spot, Glentress forest, Peebles;).
So far we have 6, maybe seven vans attending, I myself will be bringing 2 vans containing the Magnificent Seven:eek::D and myself and Jack
Heres a sneak preview of the handsome young men accompanying myself..

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd168/nyron/25082008207-1-1.jpg

Caught them at their usual pastime the other night, missing is,Tommy (The chef) and Spud (The poser)

PS.. I must apologise in advance for Tucker:eek:(the older one in the middle):rolleyes: he's been known to use a little industrial language at times:o

BedfordMJ
26-08-2008, 22:03
We definitely cannot attend now due to a few teething problems with the truck - would be interested in future meets though.

lenny
26-08-2008, 22:06
We definitely cannot attend now due to a few teething problems with the truck - would be interested in future meets though.

No probs,Beddy, maybe next time,good luck with the truck:)

BedfordMJ
26-08-2008, 22:08
No probs,Beddy, maybe next time,good luck with the truck:)

Maybe Hayfield if it is confirmed that I can fit in!

Ladyandthetramp
27-08-2008, 08:41
Rats - I can't make it either this weekend.:( But still up for future meets tho.

Y'all have a good time there!;)

Lauren

lenny
28-08-2008, 20:11
Rats - I can't make it either this weekend.:( But still up for future meets tho.

Y'all have a good time there!;)

Lauren

Thanks Lauren,maybe next time, looking forward to meeting you in the future:), Dumfries and Galloway would make a nice venue in the Autumn:rolleyes:;):cool::D

lenny
28-08-2008, 20:24
The Northern meet is fast approaching and I'd like to bring it to attention of all our Scottish and Northumberland friends,and all the new members who have recently joined
The meet is organised for this weekend coming and the venue is the Buzzards nest car park/picnic spot, Glentress forest, Peebles
So far we have 6, maybe seven vans attending, I myself will be bringing 2 vans containing the Magnificent Seven and myself and Jack
Heres a sneak preview of the handsome young men accompanying myself..

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd168/nyron/25082008207-1-1.jpg

Caught them at their usual pastime the other night, missing is,Tommy (The chef) and Spud (The poser)

PS.. I must apologise in advance for Tucker:eek:(the older one in the middle):rolleyes: he's been known to use a little industrial language at times:o
Just thought I'd have one last try to pursuade any of you guys to join us at our meet;) hope to arrive about 7pm tommorow evening with the motley crew:eek:, As far as I know ,I will meet Sundown again and Teachertrish,Jimmnliz,and Weez for the first time:),I'm a little nervous that the venue may not live up to their expectations and the Motley crew may not be their cup of tea:o, so wish me luck:eek::D

grath
29-08-2008, 05:17
Have a good time Gals & Guys, I hope the weather is kind to you:cool:

sundown
29-08-2008, 13:22
hi all
sorry i've not been online for quite some time.
thats been due to complications with the health and welfare
of my elderly mother.
she was finally addmitted to hospital yesterday
which means, im afraid, that we cant make the meet this weekend
im really dissappointed about this, but it cant be helped
hope you all have a great time and a good turn out.

Wee-z
29-08-2008, 15:35
Sorry we will not meet you this time round Sundown
hope things go OK with mum
Glad to see you have priorities right.Family first!

To any others coming we are just getting ready to roll. Sunshine and 22degrees here here's hoping it keeps going.

see you later.

Wee-z

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS