PDA

View Full Version : Towards Greece…. via East Germany

rottiontour
07-09-2014, 18:32
Sunday, 7th March 2014…..day 0

The Frisian summer was long and sunny, for me the warmest up to now but itīs in a dying condition yet, too early. Weīve been at home for more than three months but we didnīt get Greece out of our minds…. the sun, the colours, the mountains, the sea, and….the Greek people.
Itīs an obsession and “Mama Ellada” is calling us again….or is it the taste of ouzo?

Heading South East is the plan, at first to East Germany then to Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania down to Black Sea, Bulgaria and Greece, some months on tour and open end, may be we’ll stay over the winter, let’s wait and see. We donīt know who will be the first in getting homesick, Rotti or me :cry:.

The weather will be fine next days, luckily a late continental summer over “GDR” ….and obviously the Russian high pressure influence does not care about the “hard” EU sanctions :banana:.

Fiat “Frontschwein” is packed, all tanks filled up, loads of dog food and liver sausage.
But Rotti is suspecting the change ….and changes are bad :scared:. She has to say good bye to her best friend Bully. All summer they chilled out in the sun, chased through woods and ponds.

But each happy dog summer will come to an end. and tomorrow Rotti will take over her real job….to safeguard the integrity of the moho against all the evil of the world :D.

Anyway, a last good bye to our friends and the children, a “northern” beer in the evening, last night in a large bed and a last morning shower in a comfortable bath room…and off we are, heading 120°….inbound the smell of Ouzo.
So far the plan but we know….the best plan will be obsolete after the first shot. But we īll try.

Regards
Bernd

iampatman
07-09-2014, 20:12
Have a great trip Bernd & Anni (and Rotti). I'll follow your trip as you followed ours. I know you're new to Greece :) so don't hesitate to ask if you need any tips :) :)
Remember the second Ouzo is the best!
Pat

rottiontour
07-09-2014, 21:08
Have a great trip Bernd & Anni (and Rotti). I'll follow your trip as you followed ours. I know you're new to Greece :) so don't hesitate to ask if you need any tips :) :)
Remember the second Ouzo is the best!
Pat

;) ;) ;)

rottiontour
09-09-2014, 17:35
We are on tour now initial heading East. I put the infos of the german part into the forum under Germany. If you like have a look into it.

Be

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS