PDA

View Full Version : Men need proper instructions!

Polar Bear
14-09-2014, 11:13
A man sees his wife is busy in the kitchen and says: "Can I help?"

She says, "Sure, take this bag of potatoes, peel half of them and put them in a pot to boil."

No matter what men do, somehow, we still get yelled at...:eek:

rockape
14-09-2014, 19:40
This is a true story that happened to me yesterday, Wife was in the bath and said "We need some conditioner, when you go of down Lidl,s to get the bread bring some back, its about 1.95. So off i trots ,got the bread but couldnt see conditioner for 1.95 only some for about 66p. Pleased that i had appeared to have saved her 1 odd returned home with said goodies. She was out of the bath and dried off and i then showed her the bargain conditioner. She took the conditioner from me and said "you silly Txat" i meant conditioner for the washing machine.
What chance have i got, am i a fecking mind reader? Obviously not.:mad1:

mariesnowgoose
15-09-2014, 05:05
This is a true story that happened to me yesterday, Wife was in the bath and said "We need some conditioner, when you go of down Lidl,s to get the bread bring some back, its about 1.95. So off i trots ,got the bread but couldnt see conditioner for 1.95 only some for about 66p. Pleased that i had appeared to have saved her 1 odd returned home with said goodies. She was out of the bath and dried off and i then showed her the bargain conditioner. She took the conditioner from me and said "you silly Txat" i meant conditioner for the washing machine.
What chance have i got, am i a fecking mind reader? Obviously not.:mad1:

That was your wife's fault, deffo! :D

rockape
15-09-2014, 09:56
That was your wife's fault, deffo! :D You tell her, cos if you win, your a better person than me.

mariesnowgoose
15-09-2014, 13:05
You tell her, cos if you win, your a better person than me.

I'd have made the same assumption as you, but would have asked her if not sure, and she should have been specific about what type of conditioner.

So really, you're both to blame :D

rockape
15-09-2014, 14:02
I'd have made the same assumption as you, but would have asked her if not sure, and she should have been specific about what type of conditioner.

So really, you're both to blame :D I will now keep an eye on some of your next posts and may, no, MIGHT, give you my support. I was hoping that I may have had some support:p

Sharon the Cat
15-09-2014, 14:09
Ignore her, It's obviously another quiet day on the work front so she fancies making trouble. ;)

mariesnowgoose
15-09-2014, 15:01
Ignore her, It's obviously another quiet day on the work front so she fancies making trouble. ;)

... and you never do...? :p ;) :lol-053:

Sharon the Cat
15-09-2014, 15:39
... and you never do...? :p ;) :lol-053:

Me?:rabbit:

If only I could get the cat & the rabbit in time with each other

Mastodon
15-09-2014, 16:34
If I was in a forest and made a statement and the wife wasn't there, would I still be wrong?
God made Adam first so he wouldn't have eve telling him how to do it.
It's not a case of 'if' I'm in the sh*t, its only the depth that varies.

...as you can tell herself is still out at work...

mariesnowgoose
15-09-2014, 17:24
If I was in a forest and made a statement and the wife wasn't there, would I still be wrong?
God made Adam first so he wouldn't have eve telling him how to do it.
It's not a case of 'if' I'm in the sh*t, its only the depth that varies.

...as you can tell herself is still out at work...

Cowardy custard! :p :D

podge1140
15-09-2014, 19:56
My reply would be, When you are dressed you can pop down and get your own conditioner, I don't do shopping, unless it's buying wine, then I'm the expert in that department.

rockape
15-09-2014, 20:27
My reply would be, When you are dressed you can pop down and get your own conditioner, I don't do shopping, unless it's buying wine, then I'm the expert in that department. You obviously have never met Mrs Ghengis Khan.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS