PDA

View Full Version : you really want to know

kenspain
12-10-2014, 09:44
Well after a heavy rain storm last night which we needed very badly. Today is bright and sunny clear blue sky,s and 28 degs :lol-053::lol-053::lol-053:

n brown
12-10-2014, 09:47
fog is so thick here i can't make out those numbers Ken

Pauljenny
12-10-2014, 09:55
Thanks Ken,

Don't put your umbrella and wellies away, There's some cloudy drizzly stuff working your way. we've had 4 days of it and just in time ,too.
Our neighbours love it. soaks into the ground a treat, fills cisternas and does no damage .

By coincidence,(?) , the hunters are out today.... How do they time the start of the hunting season with the arrival of the first real rain since May ?

kenspain
12-10-2014, 10:07
Thanks Ken,

Don't put your umbrella and wellies away, There's some cloudy drizzly stuff working your way. we've had 4 days of it and just in time ,too.
Our neighbours love it. soaks into the ground a treat, fills cisternas and does no damage .

By coincidence,(?) , the hunters are out today.... How do they time the start of the hunting season with the arrival of the first real rain since May ?

No always on the 10th October it starts. we have been out today at 6am hunting

n brown
12-10-2014, 10:13
nothing like sitting in the van listening to the gentle pitter patter of shotgun pellets on the roof.and i'm not kidding !

kenspain
12-10-2014, 10:15
nothing like sitting in the van listening to the gentle pitter patter of shotgun pellets on the roof.and i'm not kidding !

Now now mr B are you saying you have been wild camping where you should not be naughty man you.:lol-049::lol-049::lol-049:

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS