PDA

View Full Version : Park-Resorts Eyemouth free holiday

johnmac185
19-10-2014, 12:03
If anyone out there wants a free 4 day break at Eyemouth, starts tomorrow until fri morning, my camper has failed it's MOT and i am unable to go, it's payed for with 1 dog included, a bit short notice i know but someone can have it rather than waste, i have spoken to site and it's no problem, i just have to notify them who is coming in place of me, ref number is available to anyone who can PM me ,,,,John
PS,, Electric Hookup is also included,,,J

channa
19-10-2014, 12:07
no good to me, but what a kind offer !!

Channa

sinner
19-10-2014, 12:09
That is a fantastic offer, I hope someone can use it, last week would have been great for me. :-(

Alan & Dug

johnmac185
19-10-2014, 12:10
no good to me, but what a kind offer !!

Channa

and thank you young man,,,PS hook up is also in the package,,,John

channa
19-10-2014, 12:14
Im on a Park resorts site myself, in a tugger !!! ....at Ty Mawr in Welsh Wales.. Here working though not on a recreational!!...last night 4 am the awning gave up scrap bit windy out there...I hope nothing to drastic for the MOT

Channa

johnmac185
19-10-2014, 12:35
Im on a Park resorts site myself, in a tugger !!! ....at Ty Mawr in Welsh Wales.. Here working though not on a recreational!!...last night 4 am the awning gave up scrap bit windy out there...I hope nothing to drastic for the MOT

Channa

Hope the wind keeps down for you, i've just had a yellow alert for this area for tomorrow and tuesday so it looks like it's coming away from you and coming up here,,,yes the mot, a couple of small things but just enough to fail, plus i had an advisory from last year and i forgot to do it, i should have had it done and also should have spent more time on it prep ing it for mot instead of wilding all year, will get it back on tues/wed so too late to go to Eyemouth,,,John

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS