PDA

View Full Version : Old Bore asking advice.

tonyhoo
22-10-2014, 16:16
Hi Guys and Guyessess',
As usual my life is a struggle, firstly with my 3rd attempt to send an 'off topic' blog which our Administrator/Censor insists has been posted but which I can never find a trace of myself. Anyone finds them from tonyhoo subtitled 'Old Git' yes, it's me again.
The advice/any helpful info I'm looking for is because soon, although I won't be broke, I won't have anywhere to live for 2 reasons, being: Too much cash for Council House, Pets making renting very difficult so last option (and because I live in a Park Home for 7 years) my favourite, which is to buy a 5th Wheel and rent a place to FTL. I could also buy a small suitable freehold plot if it was in the right area (home Counties)........can I hear music yes, I know, it sounds like "The Impossible Dream". I understand that moving about with my 5th would be desirable but at 79yoa it ain't going to happen. What to do, accept a one-way-ticket to Switzerland:cry:
Most suggestion for member/guests very welcome.
Thanx for reading,
Old Git

Tezza33
22-10-2014, 16:59
Hi Guys and Guyessess',
As usual my life is a struggle, firstly with my 3rd attempt to send an 'off topic' blog which our Administrator/Censor insists has been posted but which I can never find a trace of myself. Anyone finds them from tonyhoo subtitled 'Old Git' yes, it's me again.

I can't offer advice but your posts (http://www.wildcamping.co.uk/forums/search.php?searchid=1626197) are easy to find
http://www.wildcamping.co.uk/forums/new-members-introduce-yourself/38882-old-git-getting-bit-frustrated-life.html#post444530

tonyhoo
22-10-2014, 19:44
Thank you tezza for your answer....you make it sound soooo easy, but this has been the 1st time I've managed to find a response let alone my original post. Still, worse to come ...Christmas: sad:

vwalan
22-10-2014, 20:14
hi, if you put tonyhoo in the search box top right of page . it directs you.
you had a post on disabled parking .
we will let you tell us what you are..hee hee . go on we are laughing as well.
mind we all will be silly old gits one day we hope . ha ha .
takes a bit of playing around on forums wish i was better at it . afraid to press on somethings unless theres an eight year old about to correct it all. ha ha .

tonyhoo
23-10-2014, 12:53
Thanks David for your input.

Yes, keeping our dogs & cats really does make life more difficult but now they are such a part of the family the "final solution" is never going to happen. With regard to living abroad that's also a non-starter because of my age which, if nature stays true to form, would leave my much younger wife alone and a long way from her relatives, so that too is out of the question......Now you see why I said a one-way-ticket to the blues in Switzerland is maybe not a bad idea:juggle:

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS